IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

The on-ramps (if you even want to call them that) that are just a stop sign on the side of the highway are the most nerve-racking things in LA.

You literally have to sit still until there's room and then floor it and hope no one rams you from behind.

The on-ramps (if you even want to call them that) that are just a stop sign on the side of the highway are the most nerve-racking things in LA.

You literally have to sit still until there's room and then floor it and hope no one rams you from behind.

WTF? Do you have a picture of such "on-ramp"? I never knew something like this existed?

I've been watching the news lately...every other commercial is for a pharmaceutical. It's actually insane.

It'll help with your light depression, though may cause a brain hemorrhage, or sudden death!

They are pushing fucking prescriptions for "overly dry eyes" It's fucking absurd.

Think about the future man! I can't wait until they come up with a happiness pill that solves everything :emotawesomepm9: .

On a serious note, I think the "happiness pill" is a really naive idea, and fails to properly understand what happiness is, how the body functions as an organism, not only the brain but the cascading factors that play into feeling happiness on a biological level, but also what is required for a human being to feel fulfilled to their core, whether that be called spiritual or not is up to you, and it also fails to acknowledge the reality that drugs are a really sloppy solution to altering the functioning of the human body. Most notably poor when applied in a habitual way.

I'm not criticizing your joke, but people's approach to drugs and applying them to humans. 

I've been watching the news lately...every other commercial is for a pharmaceutical. It's actually insane.

It'll help with your light depression, though may cause a brain hemorrhage, or sudden death!

They are pushing fucking prescriptions for "overly dry eyes" It's fucking absurd.

I just saw one of those dry eyes ones with a really creepy looking Jennifer Aniston. What a lol.

WTF? Do you have a picture of such "on-ramp"? I never knew something like this existed?

I think it was around Eagle Rock the last time I saw one. Not sure exactly where they are, but they're fucking retarded.

I just saw one of those dry eyes ones with a really creepy looking Jennifer Aniston. What a lol.

She makes Americans look like Goddamn morons, and I fly on Emirates, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFyVSczLCig

I saw the two vids of the big pastor dude...pretty damning of law enforcement

"Big bad dude...looks like he's on something"

Like you know zero about this guy and you already think he's "bad" and "on something"

Who was the second one?

Also, it's amazing how the cops' statements almost never agree with eventually-released videos...you will never hear a cop proactively admit wrongdoing in these situations...they will lie as much as they can get away with

Here's the tulsa one 

The second one is in North Carolina I guess this is after the shooting. The shooting video hasn't been released yet, and there were riots in the streets last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFRIbmUb83U

Also, it's amazing how the cops' statements almost never agree with eventually-released videos...you will never hear a cop proactively admit wrongdoing in these situations...they will lie as much as they can get away with

Yeah people think that the cops planted a gun on the North Carolina man. The family says he was waiting for his son and reading a book and didn't have a gun.

Of course they haven't released the video yet, because it's better to have riots in the streets.

A man was shot in the head and put on life support last night during the riots. No one knows who fired the shot, but I suspect the cops did it too.

ah at least British police will only kick n smash you into a coma while you're going about yer bidness, rather than popping a few rounds into while yer unarmed

you know, civilized state sanctioned ultra-violence

(unless you're Brazilian on the tube & mistaken for a terrrist after a major domestic terrorist incident)

'Merica complains about guns being taken away when anyone proposes we should do something with gun control

Right identifiers eople stockpile arms against the government and fear all these weirdo conspiracies about Obama, but then bitch about a dude not standing up for a song that most recline, fart and eat cheetos too.

Left identifiers get nothing accomplished, have ushered in a wave of new PCism that's just annoying to listen to, want unrealistic free things (sorry, we waste fucktons of money, but not on our own peoples benefit) and are afraid of anything having to do with race. 

Both say they 'have black friends' when confronted with possibly being naive or racist about something 

Police are super worried about everyone having guns, 'specially black people, and therefore shit pops off and they keep getting tanks and shit to deal with fact that you can have a legal cache of weapons. Who knows if someone feels like deciding to kill anything, anywhere at anytime? Need to prepare for that. 

Then crazies get all crazy and say the gubmnt is gonna kill them and put them all in FEMA death Obama camps. 

Our news stations are admitted in their bias at this point, but people still side with them... somehow.

All in all, good stuff going on here. 

EDIT: Oh yeah, that racism thing still exists. Hard. 

Edited by Audioblysk