IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Saw an AJ+ video this morning of a USAF veteran getting pulled over at night after rear-ending a semi in Oklahoma, and then got shot by the local PD the moment he stepped out of his car. He was reaching for his wallet.

And here's another video on what to do if some assholes forcibly remove you from a commercial flight

Saw an AJ+ video this morning of a USAF veteran getting pulled over at night after rear-ending a semi in Oklahoma, and then got shot by the local PD the moment he stepped out of his car. He was reaching for his wallet.

The crazy thing is that he wasn't even reaching for it. It was already in his hand.

Oh, that's what it was. Couldn't remember if he reached for it first or he already carried it as he exited his vehicle.

Still, those cops realized about a minute later that they fucked up big time. Seeing the big fat porker on the right made me think their training standards ought to be even further reevaluated.

At least the guy they pulled over and shot survived. But I'd imagine he'd harbor a deep grudge against cops for the rest of his life.

Most US airlines offer a $200-400 incentive and maybe some token coupons for rescheduling your travel.  But US federal law imposes mandatory fines of up to $1300 + your ticket price, if you are involuntarily bumped and significantly delayed.

Of course this is at the gate, once you board an aircraft, you are under FAA and Air Marshal jurisdiction.

Penn Station stampede caused by taser gunning cops

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/15/us/penn-station-macys-false-alarm-stampede/index.html

Trump rally turns into pepper spraying brawl

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/15/us/berkeley-protests-trump/

Happy Easter 'Merica.

That dude was being a total fucking dick though, I'm almost tempted to look him up online and see how much of a cross he's dragging around after having been martyred for his cause. lol

Yeah anyone insisting on "traditional marriage" for other people is an ignorant creep but this guy was being a total douche, completely the wrong place and time to express that.

i made the mistake of watching the facebook video of the cleveland shooting that happened earlier today. most fucked up i've been in a long time from a video on the internet. hope they find that guy soon.

He claims to have killed over a dozen of people, crazy.