IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Burying Their Cattle, Ranchers Call Wildfires ‘Our Hurricane Katrina’ - https://nyti.ms/2mHmV2u

'Dozens of their Angus cows lay dead on the blackened ground, hooves jutting in the air. Others staggered around like broken toys, unable to see or breathe, their black fur and dark eyes burned, plastic identification tags melted to their ears. Young calves lay dying.

Ranching families across this countryside are now facing an existential threat to a way of life that has sustained them since homesteading days: years of cleanup and crippling losses after wind-driven wildfires across Kansas, Oklahoma and the Texas panhandle killed seven people and devoured homes, miles of fences and as much as 80 percent of some families’ cattle herds.'

[...]

'Beyond the toll of the fire, a frustration also crops up in conversation after conversation. Ranchers said they felt overlooked amid the tumult in Washington, and were underwhelmed by the response of a new president who had won their support in part by promising to champion America’s “forgotten men and women.”

“This is the country that elected Donald Trump,” said Garth Gardiner, driving a pickup across the 48,000-acre Angus beef ranch he runs with his two brothers. They lost about 500 cows in the fires. “I think he’d be doing himself a favor to come out and visit us.”'

[...]

'"None of them are worth a damn, Republicans or Democrats,” he said.'

Strangely, black helicopters were seen right before the fires broke out. Some say they're covering up the tracks of several cattle mutilations. illuminati.

Get rich quick scheme: piss on an American flag in front of the owner of said truck, he'll be forced to 'knock you the fuck out,' then you can sue the living shit out of him for lots of cash (which he obviously has if he can afford that many stickers!) if you of course have a sleazy enough lawyer.

dangling a dirty flag from the back of a truck seems pretty disrespectful, maybe he enjoys knocking himself the fuck out.

oh shit, PSN already did it. better.

Edited by Gocab

US forbids [carry-on of] any device larger than cellphone on airlines from 13 countries

'The new edict was distributed in an email described as “confidential” from the US transportation safety administration (TSA) on Monday.

The requirement forbids passengers from bringing laptops, iPads, Kindles and even cameras larger than mobile phones into the cabin. All such devices must be checked.'

[...]

'Saudi Arabia’s Saudia Airlines and Royal Jordanian airlines are among the affected countries; the full list has not been revealed to the affected airlines themselves...By Monday afternoon, a US official had briefed Reuters that the ban followed a “terrorism threat” and was expected to be announced on Tuesday.'

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/20/us-forbids-devices-larger-cell-phones-flights-13-countries

I'm sorry but fuck me sideways donald drumpf and his team is so fucking retarded and inexperienced. 

It's like voting in the colonel and just giving free fried chicken to everyone, I figure a shit ton of people would be down for that not fully understanding the consequences of voting the colonel in.

I'm very sorry I'm not more eloquent 

I'm sorry but fuck me sideways donald drumpf and his team is so fucking retarded and inexperienced. 

It's like voting in the colonel and just giving free fried chicken to everyone, I figure a shit ton of people would be down for that not fully understanding the consequences of voting the colonel in.

eloquence is not something he deserves

dmrLhTU.jpg

Burying Their Cattle, Ranchers Call Wildfires ‘Our Hurricane Katrina’ - https://nyti.ms/2mHmV2u

'Dozens of their Angus cows lay dead on the blackened ground, hooves jutting in the air. Others staggered around like broken toys, unable to see or breathe, their black fur and dark eyes burned, plastic identification tags melted to their ears. Young calves lay dying.

Ranching families across this countryside are now facing an existential threat to a way of life that has sustained them since homesteading days: years of cleanup and crippling losses after wind-driven wildfires across Kansas, Oklahoma and the Texas panhandle killed seven people and devoured homes, miles of fences and as much as 80 percent of some families’ cattle herds.'

[...]

'Beyond the toll of the fire, a frustration also crops up in conversation after conversation. Ranchers said they felt overlooked amid the tumult in Washington, and were underwhelmed by the response of a new president who had won their support in part by promising to champion America’s “forgotten men and women.”

“This is the country that elected Donald Trump,” said Garth Gardiner, driving a pickup across the 48,000-acre Angus beef ranch he runs with his two brothers. They lost about 500 cows in the fires. “I think he’d be doing himself a favor to come out and visit us.”'

[...]

'"None of them are worth a damn, Republicans or Democrats,” he said.'

small government or public handouts, choose one.

Edited by usagi

Israeli man, 19, arrested in connection with threats against Jewish Community Centers in U.S., other nations - http://wapo.st/2mvUpFD?tid=ss_mail

A young Israeli man who also holds U.S. citizenship was arrested by Israeli police Thursday in connection with the wave of security-related threats made to Jewish communities and institutions in the United States and several other countries over the past few months, according to the FBI and local authorities.

[...]

The threats across the U.S. have forced people to vacate dozens of Jewish Community Centers, schools, offices and day-care centers, fostering fears about anti-Semitism nationwide. And even after Thompson’s arrest earlier this month, the threats continued.

According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the man arrested more recently is likely behind a bomb threat at a Jewish institution in New Zealand in 2016. Police in New Zealand identified the IP address as originating from Israel, Haaretz said.

:facepalm:

florida of course. spring break 2009!

The FBI have searched a remote rural location hoping to find clues about the disappearance of a 17-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted, gang-raped, shot and then fed to alligators.

Last summer Taquan Brown, who is serving 25 years for an unrelated manslaughter case, testified that Drexel was abducted, gang-raped and then shot dead when she tried to escape in 2009.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-searches-teen-feared-abducted-151812823.html

fucking hell. 

The house republicans just voted to wipe out the FCC’s landmark Internet privacy protection

“Today’s vote means that Americans will never be safe online from having their most personal details stealthily scrutinized and sold to the highest bidder,” said Jeffrey Chester, executive director of the Center for Digital Democracy. “Donald Trump, by giving away our data to the country’s leading phone and cable giants, is further undermining American democracy.”

The house republicans just voted to wipe out the FCC’s landmark Internet privacy protection

“Today’s vote means that Americans will never be safe online from having their most personal details stealthily scrutinized and sold to the highest bidder,” said Jeffrey Chester, executive director of the Center for Digital Democracy. “Donald Trump, by giving away our data to the country’s leading phone and cable giants, is further undermining American democracy.”

just gonna shit right in one of those internet tubes

more laws to make a couple of ceo's more money with zero benefits to the american public

the government is rotten to its core, how are these lawmakers allow to get away with obvious corruption?  

the rest of us have to obey the law and god forbid we step out of line

Edited by Deer

These are truly the last days.

the human spirit is completely broken and tamed, the corruption these cunts get way with would be met with a revolution back in the day

oh well at least we have netflix and tv shows like arrow to binge watch