IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I'm hanging out with someone right this very moment who broke up with her first boyfriend because he sent her a mix tape with Hotel California on it, and preceding it was his voice saying "this is my favorite song."

Why do people hate that song so much? I don't think it's amazing or anything but it's hardly Black Eyed Peas' Dirty Bit

I hate Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah even more.

Why do people hate that song so much? I don't think it's amazing or anything but it's hardly Black Eyed Peas' Dirty Bit

listen to it every day 6 times for 35 years then get back to me... that's what classic rock radio did to music.  i hate led zeppelin.. i don't need to hear the eagles ever again... it's not keeping me up at night 

oh god I looked it up

why does he repeat it so many times

I didn't like it guys sorry

Is this what old feels like? :emotawesomepm9:

If anything, it means you're not old enough sonny boy. Why don't you have a seat while I whittle me a true size replica of the great Don Henley's own drumstick he used to play this song with.

You see, long before you were born, on a dark desert highway...

I think the Eagles are a classic band and Hotel California is a great song. They were some talented fellas, but it's surely not for everyone. That song sort holds a particular status I guess, but mostly just because it's a great fucking song. Certainly has been overplayed, but that's just what happens.

Oh and btw there was another school shooting today in our wonderful USofA. Was like the fifth most reported news because well, it's just another day, isn't it?

oh god I looked it up

why does he repeat it so many times

I didn't like it guys sorry

Is this what old feels like? :emotawesomepm9:

If anything, it means you're not old enough sonny boy. 

Oh no lol, that's what I meant. 

Geez does no one get the big lebowski reference?

I can’t say I hate led zeppelin, but it’s a rare day I get the urge to listen to them.

The eagles are really just bland. Better than the doors though.

listen to it every day 6 times for 35 years then get back to me... that's what classic rock radio did to music. i hate led zeppelin.. i don't need to hear the eagles ever again... it's not keeping me up at night

This right here. I grew up thinking the 70s were chock full of mediocre bullshit. Then in college I discovered Wire and Can and I realized they were awesome, it's just that ROCK NINETY FOUR AND A HALF never played the good shit. Except "Dream Weaver", "Baker Street", and "Not In Love". Those were nice. The Cars were alright too.

But fuck The Eagles, especially Joe Walsh, and fuck Steely Dan too. I could take or leave The Doors, their keyboardist is pretty cool.

Also Jon Bonham did some decent drums.