IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

5 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

West Coast has literally become a dumpster fire

06AC982E-FB4B-4997-9233-DEBF1BAFC913.jpeg

portland is same. city can't/won't clean up trash piles in some places. they're trying to expand a program that pays homeless people $20 an hour to clean up the city. 

CHmFpMK.jpg

Despite a rat infestation and once catching on fire, the city has no plans to get rid of a trash pile that spans nearly half a block.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/its-been-growing-more-and-more-but-its-been-here-for-a-year-mountain-of-trash-frustrates-neighbors/283-353dd0a5-7ef3-4d7b-98db-9c4671cd3f8f

this is delta park. 5 minutes from my house. delta park is a huge park with many soccer fields and all spring/summer long is full of team sports events for kids and adults. also softball fields where there's tournaments for kids and adults. these kinds of camps and RV shambles are all over town. during no-pandemic times they'd be swept sometimes but it's whack-a-mole. portland, like other west coast cities offer a lot of services and sometimes that attracts people from other place to come here but also there's been a multi-year housing crisis, drug addiction epidemic etc etc. 

this road stretches form NE portland to the river near th eairport.  there's bike lanes on each side of the road and it was a heavily used cycling corridor. now it's a boondockers flop.

• Sad 2

that america first caucaus is making news headlines. people calling for them to expelled. also, they're sending shivers up the normie republicans who are donating heavily to challenger candidates. 

12 hours ago, ignatius said:

portland is same. city can't/won't clean up trash piles in some places. they're trying to expand a program that pays homeless people $20 an hour to clean up the city. 

CHmFpMK.jpg

Despite a rat infestation and once catching on fire, the city has no plans to get rid of a trash pile that spans nearly half a block.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/its-been-growing-more-and-more-but-its-been-here-for-a-year-mountain-of-trash-frustrates-neighbors/283-353dd0a5-7ef3-4d7b-98db-9c4671cd3f8f

this is delta park. 5 minutes from my house. delta park is a huge park with many soccer fields and all spring/summer long is full of team sports events for kids and adults. also softball fields where there's tournaments for kids and adults. these kinds of camps and RV shambles are all over town. during no-pandemic times they'd be swept sometimes but it's whack-a-mole. portland, like other west coast cities offer a lot of services and sometimes that attracts people from other place to come here but also there's been a multi-year housing crisis, drug addiction epidemic etc etc. 

this road stretches form NE portland to the river near th eairport.  there's bike lanes on each side of the road and it was a heavily used cycling corridor. now it's a boondockers flop.

The number of tent cities and homeless populations in Houston have increased noticeably in the past 2 or 3 years, mostly downtown where all of the shelters, court houses, and police/jails are located.

5 hours ago, Nebraska said:

[url=]

[/url]

finally amerikkka first.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What do they mean by Anglo-Saxon Architectural Style?
Because if I do a Wiki search I get this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_architecture
I can't imagine that's what they're after.
I'm sure they actually mean to refer to Modern Stripped Neo-Classical Architecture, right?

1 hour ago, auxien said:

179F9D66-4A30-43FB-9986-DE409ECC0F9F.thumb.jpeg.3d6fd0f32646aeb292ebae69ec1b5662.jpeg

just one more argument for a national registry of gun owners. want to buy a gun? your name gets checked in the computer.... basic "ok to sell gun" or "do not sell gun. alert local law enforcement"

etc. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ambermonke said:

America First sounds like shit straight outta Bioshock Infinite

Nick Fuentes, one of the main guys behind AF, is 22 years old. There's a non-zero cahnce he could have been inspired by that game (also whenever I think of AF i try to keep in mind that it's run by ppl who probably would have been the 6 year olds calling my brother a bitch on xbox live back in the day).

Also whenever I see photos of contemporary San Francisco I get the urge to go to the nearest park with a garbage bag & spend the afternoon cleaning up trash

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

Nick Fuentes, one of the main guys behind AF, is 22 years old. There's a non-zero cahnce he could have been inspired by that game (also whenever I think of AF i try to keep in mind that it's run by ppl who probably would have been the 6 year olds calling my brother a bitch on xbox live back in the day).

Also whenever I see photos of contemporary San Francisco I get the urge to go to the nearest park with a garbage bag & spend the afternoon cleaning up trash

there's a group called "detrash portland" that has regular meet ups all over town to pick up trash. usually coordinated with a truck w/big bin. they have a pretty good internet/media foot print and post stuff every week about the weight of the trash they collected. 

the last time i was in the bay area for more than a day was in late 90s and even then it was bad. nothing like stepping over a high as fuck teenager throwing up in the gutter.

there used to be an SF blog... bluoz i think it was called.. that documented scenes outside the guy's window and on his block. he lived in the tenderloin near 6th which was a famous mini skid row full of crackheads, IV drug users having sex on the sidewalk and in doorways and passed out naked etc. one blog entry got viral for a bit.. was a dude w/a needle in his arm smoking crack with a bottle up his ass butt naked but with sneakers on.. just having a great time between 2 parked cars in middle of the day. 

edit: blog still exists. he also focuses on positive things as well.. it's not all dystopia.. but lot's of info on local politics and housing rights etc. 

https://www.bluoz.com/blog/

edit edit:

he tags all the blog entries so "crackheads of the day" is one tag for all gnarly street stuff. 

https://www.bluoz.com/blog/categories/15-crackheads-of-the-day/

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ignatius said:

just one more argument for a national registry of gun owners. want to buy a gun? your name gets checked in the computer.... basic "ok to sell gun" or "do not sell gun. alert local law enforcement"

etc. 

agreed. along with nationwide healthcare services reform from the ground up, allowing people with health issues to get the help they need when they need it, and allowing those in authority treating people like him to properly evaluate citizens for danger in these cases.

• Like 1

What about that persons right to buy a gun and shoot freely though. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

in a properly progressive America the mental health professionals would of course all have plenty of weapons to loan out to patients in need of gun-based therapy. :watmm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

nick fuentes was involved? ugh i hate that he's that young. it just means there's so many more decades of dealing with these fucking neo nazis

• Like 1