IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

"she blinds everybody with her super high beams, she's a squirrel squashing deer smacking driving machine" has been living rent free in my head for 25 years. still hear it when i see unnecessarily huge SUVs on the road

• Like 2

yeah bud light is the worst tasting beer anyway. my generic American piss beer ranking goes something like this:

miller lite > michelob light > coors light > bud light

here in TX we have shiner light, which is very decent

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 8:55 AM, zero said:

yeah bud light is the worst tasting beer anyway. my generic American piss beer ranking goes something like this:

miller lite > michelob light > coors light > bud light

here in TX we have shiner light, which is very decent

do people really drink light beer? imo this only done by kids in college dorms because its cheap. which then defeats the purpose of conservative dad's ultra right beer coz that's shit like $20/6pack

4 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

do people really drink light beer? imo this only done by kids in college dorms because its cheap. which then defeats the purpose of conservative dad's ultra right beer coz that's shit like $20/6pack

my brother thinks bud light is the only beer. really, if there's no bud light he usually won't drink a beer. though sometimes opts for some other shitty american beer. i've given him shit about it his whole life. 

as for shit beers... PBR ice cold in a can is pretty awesome when it's hot or you're already drunk and at someone's house party.  

28 minutes ago, ignatius said:

as for shit beers... PBR ice cold in a can is pretty awesome when it's hot or you're already drunk and at someone's house party.  

PBR is a classic companion to any luncheon that's quickly thrown together or any informal gathering. i've always associated coors and michelob with people that watch either nascar or monster trucks. any lite version of the aforementioned beer is equivalent to pissing your money away (literally)

• Like 1

lite beers are great

regular beers are great

craft beers are great (mostly)

fancy beers? great

beers on tap? great! beers in a can? great! beers in a bottle? great!

but Bud Light is and has always been piss. it's horrid. literally the worst beer i've ever tasted, just trash. trans folks are great, idk who the Dylan spokesperson is, don't care at all, no problems there of course, but Bud Light's always been the worst beer. how they've managed to stay so popular for so long should tell the world exactly how to view America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, auxien said:

but Bud Light is and has always been piss. it's horrid. literally the worst beer i've ever tasted, just trash. 

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 3

6 hours ago, zlemflolia said:

literally cant tell whether this is a parody

he walks out of the men's room at the local park with a beer.. i guess that's where patriots drink these days. 

it does smell like parody but is in fact real as all stupid things are these days.. at least in america.. land of WTF is wrong w/all these people.

The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act would require schools to protect individuals from sex discrimination based on the person's reproductive biology and genetics at birth, in compliance with the original intent of Title IX for athletics.

House Republicans on Thursday passed a bill that seeks to prohibit transgender women and girls from participating in female athletic programs, moving to the national stage an issue that has thus far mainly played out in state legislatures and individual sports associations.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3960635-house-republicans-pass-bill-to-ban-transgender-women-girls-from-school-sports-teams/

i like how they gave that act a very not subtle title. i'm guessing they thought "we hate trans people and wish they'd all just die" would've been too forward 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3960635-house-republicans-pass-bill-to-ban-transgender-women-girls-from-school-sports-teams/

i like how they gave that act a very not subtle title. i'm guessing they thought "we hate trans people and wish they'd all just die" would've been too forward 

what i love most is the absolutely inherent sexism within the title too. it’s not about some imagined “fairness” or “equality” for both segregated groups of players, just protecting girls from trans girls is what they’re proclaiming. they’re not even considering the possibility that a trans boy could join a ‘boys’ team and disrupt the play with their supposedly wildly different (and of course they’d assume inferior) abilities of having been born with girl parts. this could actually be a factor on some baseball/softball groups i imagine, as girls often grow at an accelerated rate compared to boys in some age ranges.

anyway just thinking out loud. the Rs are fucks and they’re only playing this shit knowing it won’t pass the Senate anyway. all the world’s a game.

Edited by auxien
added extra parenthetical context

16 minutes ago, auxien said:

what i love most is the absolutely inherent sexism within the title too. it’s not about some imagined “fairness” or “equality” for both segregated groups of players, just protecting girls from trans girls is what they’re proclaiming.

that's because according to their narrative, people become trans to go into girls bathrooms to molest girls. that's why now the goal is to "eradicate transgenderism". if they were to establish "fairness" or "equality", they'd have to then admit people don't become trans with the intention of molesting girls, which isn't something they're ready to admit yet.

• Like 1

Living the free life in the U S of A. ?? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/20/north-carolina-shooting-girl-parents-basketball-yard

A six-year-old girl and her parents were allegedly shot by a neighbor after a basketball that the child was playing with rolled into the attacker’s yard, according to authorities and local media reporting.

Witnesses told the station that Singletary ran out of his home upset after the ball rolled on to his yard and started firing a gun at a neighbor. William White and his six-year-old daughter Kinsley were seriously hurt during the shooting. White had his own gun and tried to shoot back at Singletary, who witnesses say unloaded an entire magazine at White and his daughter.

• Sad 1
  • Big Brain 1

22 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Wednesday was not the first time Singletary was accused of acting violently. He was separately charged in December with assaulting his girlfriend with a miniature sledgehammer and keeping her in their apartment for two hours as she was bleeding

jfc

• Like 1

there's been several of these kinds of shootings lately. 

people scared and stupid and armed.. opening fire on people who knock on their door, pull into their driveway etc... america is crazy

• Like 3