IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Naked woman trashes Subway restaurant after smoking too much spice:

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/naked-woman-destroys-anchorage-subway-restaurant/35830756

Pretty sure that was the same Subway I went to last week.

Gotta love Anchorage. It still has decent folk, but it's become increasingly violent and junkie-ridden in recent years. I'll likely never move back.

If your breakfast cereal wasn't sugary enough already, now you can get Lucky Charms with marshmallows only, now with 0% redeeming nutritional value!

C45CE31E-41B1-46CD-B781-87034195CD1C_zps

I like the way they took the picture in the blandest possible setting to intensify the luckiness

woman sues 12 year old nephew because of aggressive birthday hug (including attack words "i love you")

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A woman sued her 12-year-old nephew in Connecticut for $127,000 for injuries she says she suffered from his exuberant greeting at his birthday party four years ago. She lost.

The Connecticut Post reports that New York City resident Jennifer Connell said the Westport boy acted unreasonably when he leaped into her arms at his eighth-birthday party. She says he caused her to fall to the ground and break her wrist. She is asking a six-member Superior Court jury to find the boy liable. A listed phone number couldn't be found for the youngster's father. The boy's mother died last year, the Connecticut Post reported.

"All of a sudden he was there in the air, I had to catch him, and we tumbled to the ground," Connell told jurors. "I remember him shouting, 'Auntie Jen I love you,' and there he was flying at me." The 54-year-old Connell testified she loves her nephew but thinks he should be held accountable.

"I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d'oeuvre plate," she said.

EDIT: damage control

Edited by Nebraska

$50,000 final match at the 2007 USARPS Championship in Las Vegas, the biggest throwdown in hand sport history.

the 2nd biggest throwdown in hand sport history. the finals from the world juggling federation championship highlights 2011 and 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvyBX3dfUoc

woman sues 12 year old nephew because of aggressive birthday hug (including attack words "i love you")

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A woman sued her 12-year-old nephew in Connecticut for $127,000 for injuries she says she suffered from his exuberant greeting at his birthday party four years ago. She lost.

The Connecticut Post reports that New York City resident Jennifer Connell said the Westport boy acted unreasonably when he leaped into her arms at his eighth-birthday party. She says he caused her to fall to the ground and break her wrist. She is asking a six-member Superior Court jury to find the boy liable. A listed phone number couldn't be found for the youngster's father. The boy's mother died last year, the Connecticut Post reported.

"All of a sudden he was there in the air, I had to catch him, and we tumbled to the ground," Connell told jurors. "I remember him shouting, 'Auntie Jen I love you,' and there he was flying at me." The 54-year-old Connell testified she loves her nephew but thinks he should be held accountable.

"I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d'oeuvre plate," she said.

EDIT: damage control

keep up, http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86083-how-does-the-world-view-america-these-days/?p=2380013

If your breakfast cereal wasn't sugary enough already, now you can get Lucky Charms with marshmallows only, now with 0% redeeming nutritional value!

C45CE31E-41B1-46CD-B781-87034195CD1C_zps

uh.... "sample product - not for retail sale" mean anything to you?

:cerious:

oh haha sorry

Either way you're spot on. 0 nutritional content in that for sure, unless they've like... added vitamins to the marshmallow. lol

Only 10 boxes of Marshmallow Only Lucky Charms will be available to the public. So, how do you get your hands on a “unicorn of the cereal world?” They can only be won via social media: The cereal manufacturer is asking fans to post a selfie of themselves holding an imaginary box of Lucky Charms (with the hashtag #Lucky10Sweepstakes) on Twitter or Instagram.

i hate this marketing strategy so much

Somehow reminds me of Col. Kurtz's quote in Apocalypse Now! immediately before his assassination, about how young airmen are trained to bomb villages but aren't allowed write the word "fuck" on their aircraft.

in the united states, as in the middle east, as in many places: sexually pent-up assholes who would rather kill someone than be satisfied jerking off

i wish we were more like bonobos

Only 10 boxes of Marshmallow Only Lucky Charms will be available to the public. So, how do you get your hands on a “unicorn of the cereal world?” They can only be won via social media: The cereal manufacturer is asking fans to post a selfie of themselves holding an imaginary box of Lucky Charms (with the hashtag #Lucky10Sweepstakes) on Twitter or Instagram.

Well that's just fucking stupid. You can just sift the fortified wheat cereal and get straight to the corn syrup by buying 2 boxes and removing the cereal. No need for a contest.

There, there's your fucking cereal you miserable piece of shit. Who past the age of 5 even eats lucky charms?

people are actually doing this (some people are using their kids, sayingh stuff like oh i want to give this to my kid as a christmas gift), my favorite so far...

CRa1fEHWEAAuYa8.jpg

Edited by Deer

The Texas AG, who has already been indicted twice, had a warrant issued for his arrest, turned himself in, and is awaiting trial on fraud charges has decided to embrace yet another round of anti-LGBT legislation, and apparently our joke of a Governor is backing him. Fuck Texas.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/10/16/3712803/texas-lgbt-discrimination-ken-paxton/

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/general-paxton-commends-leadership-of-lt.-gov.-dan-patrick-on-interim-charg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/08/19/texas-attorney-general-re-indicted/31975143/

There, there's your fucking cereal you miserable piece of shit. Who past the age of 5 even eats lucky charms?

lol you're really angry about the lucky charms

:emotawesomepm9: