IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

It's not like those kind of morons are anything new though, there's been people bitching about NASA spending since before the moon missions.

and rightfully so, fix earth first plz.
Shit, after reading Bostrom's "fable of the dragon-tyrant"...I'd have to agree

We have a real chance of 'solving' aging/death within our lifetime

As pro-'scientific inquiry' as I am

Mars is an expensive distraction

And hey it's not going anywhere

Edited by LimpyLoo

It's not like those kind of morons are anything new though, there's been people bitching about NASA spending since before the moon missions.

so dumb.

did you not listen to what the nye guy was saying? or do I have to spell it out for you again?

snapchat-4.jpg

An Arkansas woman posted selfies on social media showing her boyfriend pointing a gun at her head — hours before he allegedly shot her dead, police said.Stephanie Hernandez, mother of a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old daughter, posted one picture Sunday of a gun and ammo in her Little Rock home. She also sent a Snapchat photo showing her smiling at the camera while her boyfriend, Rafael Gonzalez, holds a gun behind her head,KARK reported.

"Strap Chat," the caption said, punning a slang term for carrying a gun.

That night, the 21-year-old was found dead from a gunshot wound in her house. Police found the home ransacked, with blood all over a floor. The next day, Gonzalez, 20, was arrested and charged for first-degree murder, police said.

so dumb.

did you not listen to what the nye guy was saying? or do I have to spell it out for you again?

better spell it again if you think it important.

^ ain't nothin'. the weekend I arrived in Chicago - long weekend, public holiday on Monday - there were 37 shootings in that town alone, 6 fatal. so surreal.

It's taking years but it's slowly emerging how much a pawn this little weasel Tony Blair played in his part to the death of the planet. Have you seen his latest antics? He was finding hiding places for Gadaffi before the storm came.

If Tony Blair shouldn't be in a jail cell i don't know who should be.

Hey, someone's shooting up your country again, folks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reports-shooting-umpqua-community-college-oregon_560d7658e4b0af3706dfdcd1?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046

This shit really seems out of hand.

You don't understand, guns being available means good citizens own guns, which stops criminals using guns to hurt people, that's why America's gun crime and mass shooting rates are so low.

Just saw my first hover board, a jackass hipster riding thru Walmart in Austin, on his iPhone. Yeah he crashed into a family bc he wasn't watching where the fuck he was going, FLOL

It's taking years but it's slowly emerging how much a pawn this little weasel Tony Blair played in his part to the death of the planet. Have you seen his latest antics? He was finding hiding places for Gadaffi before the storm came.

*beerwolf enters general banter forum*

*has a quick look about*

:fear:

*very much agrees with this ^^^*

*leaves general banter forum*

:shuriken:

On Time Trumpet they showed Blair as a mad, lonely tramp roaming the smoldering rubble-strewn streets of a post-apocalyptic Baghdad sometime in the 2030s

tony pls

Just saw my first hover board, a jackass hipster riding thru Walmart in Austin, on his iPhone. Yeah he crashed into a family bc he wasn't watching where the fuck he was going, FLOL

Hoverboards don't exist Rubes. You talking about one of those rudderless segway dealios?

Bob Dobalina, on 05 Oct 2015 - 1:07 PM, said:

Rubin Farr, on 03 Oct 2015 - 3:20 PM, said:

Hoverboards don't exist Rubes. You talking about one of those rudderless segway dealios?

Yes, they are branded as hoverboards but it's like a mini Segway. And yes, Lexus has developed a real hoverboard that uses liquid nitrogen:

[youtubehd]ZwSwZ2Y0Ops[/youtubehd]

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

Bob Dobalina, on 05 Oct 2015 - 1:07 PM, said:

Rubin Farr, on 03 Oct 2015 - 3:20 PM, said:

Yes, they are branded as hoverboards but it's like a mini Segway. And yes, Lexus has developed a real hoverboard that uses liquid nitrogen:

[youtubehd]ZwSwZ2Y0Ops[/youtubehd]

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

That Lexus thing is just a gimmick for an ad. Sure, it hovers, but only where there are magnetic tracks underneath it.

"let me see you dog"

"no"

"le bang"

The Gun Violence Archive, a not-for-profit organisation that compiles data on gun violence in the US, says 559 children aged 11 or under have been killed or injured in the United States in gun violence so far this year.