IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

School shooter style has become a fashion trend these days. Rick Owens and Balmain biker jeans with $1000 geobasket shoes and dark underworld ninja drapey capes with an old battered Marilyn Manson shirt underneath will make you a star on instagram and maybe Kanye and Kardashian will adopt you if you just keep it together and not shoot schools

nice shot pepe

:catghost:

Edited by Candiru

Holy crap, no kidding.

If he was already kicked out of Umass, I wonder how he was even accepted into another university? Is that common in the states?

Rich parents maybe?

NYPD cops hold down a drunk suspect while an EMS worker beats his former patient for stealing his cell phone, then more cops join in and even random bystanders. No one has been charged yet except the suspect, for theft and "resisting arrest".

I wasn't referring to that kind of dumb/smart.

but yeah, he is in front of a camera, I suppose there's no point taking anything he's saying at face value.

Sorry but I read this article and it made me really fucking angry. Man ingested some methamphetamine to hide it from the cops, family asked over and over for emergency services and police denied it to the man, even telling dispatch to IGNORE CALLS FROM HIS FAMILY. The man is dead.

What the FUCK.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/10/09/cops-thought-dying-man-was-faking-video