IGNORED

Gasman - Archive

fumi

I couldn't just pay £2 for this. Amazing. :music:

Same here, and it deserved much more than I paid for it! I tend to still buy most of his CD releases, his tunes are always solid.

May this wave of archival dumps continue! Who's next?

I like Aphex but man I love µ-ziq + Gasman! Yeah, I paid a few extra for Gasman goodness too, £2 for this lot is almost criminal. How long for the flac to arrive tho...

So I'm enjoying it so far, but for some reason none of these file will scrobble via last fm, showing no artist no matter how I tag them. Just me? Not exactly a problem but curious as to what's up with these files.

Archive stuff from a very talented but underrated artist.

200 tracks.

http://thegasman.bandcamp.com/album/archive

because he chose Gasman. Why the fuck would you name yourself Gasman.

Mike Paradinas gave him the name, so blame him, although I think it's a fine name. Maybe The Gasman is actually a pseudonym...

The Gasman is no more of a stupid name than Squarepusher, Plaid or Aphex Twin imo. People who like this kind of music really shouldn't give two shits about the name anyway, it's all about the tunes

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This comp is giving me all kinds of flashbacks: lots of the tracks were once uploaded onto his myspace page, and for years I feared losing those low bitrate mp3s.

Now I have them in supreme quality flac form. Egads...

Btw only up to track 80 so far. Turns out it's possible to have too much of a good thing. :catface:

• 1 month later...

Archived