IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

Very nice. I'm aware all Bleep orders come with the sticker, but any idea if they're shipping posters too? If not, I think I may have to cancel and go with Norman ;)

that picture looks like they got about 50, if that's their allotment, so the cue is probably already spoken for.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cunt is fullfilling his promise and releasing shit. Staying true to his word. He said he wanted to give certain tracks a proper release, which can't be easy, he's went through the tapes and taken out the ones he wanted to keep for a release. A new release on the horizon at Xmas perhaps.

Very nice. I'm aware all Bleep orders come with the sticker, but any idea if they're shipping posters too? If not, I think I may have to cancel and go with Norman ;)

that picture looks like they got about 50, if that's their allotment, so the cue is probably already spoken for.

I think they also confused poster with postcard.

or those stickers are fucking huge.

nah apparently it was when he was getting divorced [orphaned] and he was playing out a lot to raise cash these are the few quick dancefloor tracks he pissed out during the carnage

source: i made it up

nah apparently it was when he was getting divorced [orphaned] and he was playing out a lot to raise cash these are the few quick dancefloor tracks he pissed out during the carnage

source: i made it up

haha. You had me going.

I guess we just have to ask Bleep, Warp and / or Aphex. Whatever you do, don't pick up the tinfoil hat.

Also, fucking amazing tracks :music: definitely not a DJ-tool EP like I thought it could be, oberheim blacet is something else! The one uploaded to soundcloud just now (see above) reminds me of P-String mixed with Analord 11 or something. That bassline is superlush too. Hyped :)

Archived