IGNORED

Joyrex

anyone still not able to get in? i got confirmation emails with two different email accts but no invite and the forgot password thing tells me that neither email is on the list even tho both got confirmed... weird. pretty sure i signed up before 24hrs was up, and before some people who have already got in.

not a huge deal, i can be patient. just wondering if this has happened to anyone else

same thing for me

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you guys are all aware that all the artworks flow into each other when put side by side, but I lined them up anyways... here ya go!

Is my tin foil hat on a little too tight or can you sort of see letters start to form when you squint your eyes? Especially in the first half when they're lined up like that.

Right now i'm sitting in a caffe bar's terrace after work, drinking coffee. it's a beatiful sunny day and im reading this thread with news im waitng for so long. Im far away frommy comp but im happy cause ill be home soon. And there's this drillkicker! So unreal!

just kidding drill ;) :p

I'm sure you guys are all aware that all the artworks flow into each other when put side by side, but I lined them up anyways... here ya go!

Is my tin foil hat on a little too tight or can you sort of see letters start to form when you squint your eyes? Especially in the first half when they're lined up like that.

Lol, it's not just you. I actually blurred it in Photoshop at different amounts to see if anything developed but nope...

anyone still not able to get in? i got confirmation emails with two different email accts but no invite and the forgot password thing tells me that neither email is on the list even tho both got confirmed... weird. pretty sure i signed up before 24hrs was up, and before some people who have already got in.

not a huge deal, i can be patient. just wondering if this has happened to anyone else

yeah same :( though I didnt sign up till today.. was busy yesterday, really hope I havent missed this.

Flac file size?

I got:

Krakwow, 384 mb

Brussels, 427 mb

Dublin, 498 mb

Utrecht, 406 mb

for, roughly, 3h13m of music.

Someone was talking about 2 gb and 3h20m of stuff - am I missing something?

Flac file size?

I got:

Krakwow, 384 mb

Brussels, 427 mb

Dublin, 498 mb

Utrecht, 406 mb

Something isn't right. I have over 4hrs of music.

54 mins + 57 mins + 59 mins + 71 mins...

4hrs

Flac file size?

I got:

Krakwow, 384 mb

Brussels, 427 mb

Dublin, 498 mb

Utrecht, 406 mb

Something isn't right. I have over 4hrs of music.

54 mins + 57 mins + 59 mins + 71 mins...

4hrs

Yeah obv, is 4h13m that I got - I typed it wrong.

Still someone was talkin' about 4h20m...

Same file size?

Thx for reply.

Have you guys tried downloading it yet?

That might add some hours of music for you.

:trollface:

ab3d3e9aa1576e8a327e769bacbbdf54.400x266

This was just a beta test - I know for a fact due to be being told by Warp that the full store and access will go live soon.

Fixt

I can't confirm nor deny anything at this point :sleep:

"That boundary is sort of gone now," says Booth, "because we want to get to a point where we can just spit an album out in real time. I'd say we are close to it, if not actually there already." ( http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/autechres-electronic-transmissions/Content?oid=16542530)Seems about right.

Spot on!!! This is really next level stuff. Reminds me of Ae Oberman Knox Dilankex Remix!

Finished work at 16:30 today. Decided to walk home boozily and put the soundboards on.
20:53 now. Have 7mins of Dublin left. Sitting on train home. Drunk as fuck. Lush.

Edit: also, my total listening so far has been chronologically palindromic (kinda): last night I went Krakow, Brussels, Utrecht and then a bit of Dublin before bed. The this morning on the way to work listened to Dublin in full. So after work I went Utrecht, Brussels and Krakow and then Dublin again.

New good music comes and goes, we listen to it for a bit, enjoy it, then move onto something else. Ae soundboards rejuvanise the ear. It has that special something. What a luxury. They're at the top of their game. I love those fast bits, the bass, and the subtle changes in pitch.

Wow, just WOW honestly, the only thing I'm pissed off about is the fact that I missed the joy of being in this thread while it was happening, but guys this is pretty much all we ever asked for.... This plus AFX's soundcloud ? WOW

Archived