IGNORED

Watch Shia LaBeouf watch Shia LaBeouf...

ghOsty

the guy who danced naked in the streets of LA, after his documentary about some guy in africa who recruited child soldiers. wasn't that the cony 2012 thing or something? i forgot.

That guy was working for the government of Uganda in exchange for a ton of donation money that was given to a fraudulent "charity." He probably went insane from the guilt or something.

If you read at least fragment of his long email interview with that chick Aimee something for Dazed, he is kinda too adequate - a lot of conscious art references and cheesy mannerisms of an "artist". That Aimee chick is constantly using exalted vocabulary like metamodernism, post-internet art etc. Takes magic away.

I'm pretty sure he stole half the lyrics in that as well.

I loved that his art-plagiarism apology was itself a plagiarism though, that was pretty funny.

I loved that his art-plagiarism apology was itself a plagiarism though, that was pretty funny.

you mean with the bag on his head ? from whom did he stole the idea ?

don't forget.. he's in "Nymphomaniac" .

pretty sure that means he'll start masturdating at some point.

he should add his appearances to late night talk shows so he can watch himself talking about himself.

he's looking tired

don't forget.. he's in "Nymphomaniac" .

pretty sure that means he'll start masturdating at some point.

he should add his appearances to late night talk shows so he can watch himself talking about himself.

it's in reverse chronological order so Nympho probably screened near the start

you mean with the bag on his head ? from whom did he stole the idea ?

no, was before that I think: http://boingboing.net/2013/12/17/shia-labeouf-plagiarizes-apolo.html

Archived