If you are challenging me to go into each inference and define it, you are dumber than you seem.

An intelligent person would just pick up on these things.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you are privy to information about who JE is and you use that information to find pictures of him and his family on the internet and post them on here?

why not? this is all info that they've voluntarily put out there for everyone to see, it's their responsibility what people do with it

he clearly hasn't given you permission to post his identity on this site, and neither has his sister

No, and luckily we didn't need to because they did it themselves, which is the whole point

are you stupid or just plain ignorant?

No, I'm older than 15 years old, which is why I don't have to rely on childish insults and teen sitcom passive agressiveness

so you are privy to information about who JE is and you use that information to find pictures of him and his family on the internet and post them on here?

why not? this is all info that they've voluntarily put out there for everyone to see, it's their responsibility what people do with it

No.

Sometimes I feel as though I am personally responsible for the resignations of zaphod, Iain C, and John Ehrlichmann but it could just be egocentrism as well as a host of other pathological quagmires that I succumb to when I decide to wade through the existential fog that is WATMM. This place haunts us all...

I'm shocked to find all the old-school users on that beak dot biz forum. So they all quit watmm to unite on some shittier designed forum? What was the point of quitting then??? Is it because of the nice tits thread ceasing to exist etc? Well i don't see any tits threads there either???

I've had people on a different forum dig up my personal info and pics. I erased an old account of mine and instead of my username it displayed my email on old posts, and they worked from there. And of course it bothered me, but in the end it was my fault, cause I'm responsible for my own information. That's how I see it.

I'm shocked to find all the old-school users on that beak dot biz forum. So they all quit watmm to unite on some shittier designed forum? What was the point of quitting then??? Is it because of the nice tits thread ceasing to exist etc? Well i don't see any tits threads there either???

we found through intensive jungian therapy that we desired no nice tits thread, instead we wanted to talk about our feelings and bodily functions

I've had people on a different forum dig up my personal info and pics. I erased an old account of mine and instead of my username it displayed my email on old posts, and they worked from there. And of course it bothered me, but in the end it was my fault, cause I'm responsible for my own information. That's how I see it.

incorrect. it's harassment and completely out of order.

Archived