IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

that woman is distractingly hot. Like, I want to lol at the hokey 80's vibes but she's making it serious business

I've been on a kick of glider videos lately but it's backfiring from an IDM/WATMM perspective. There is a device that translates altitude into an audio signal that permits instrument flying instead of relying on your eyes. It sounds like the "drunk" lead synth lines that are popular in current brostep, house, Pitbull, etc. Anyway, it's already an unavoidable lol that the navigation stick is so close to the pilot's dick. I now imagine a Richard Devine-style performance of a "cock-controlled" modular setup. I'm not currently oriented to reality as I've been in a dark basement studying for 3 days. This may or may not be funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gR8TPG-r_M

thats absolutely gorgeous!! thanks for posting!!

[youtubehd]rOGNPNqJ4SU[/youtubehd]
Yeah forget guns, I'll load up with some explosive 'nanas instead, in case of invasion by aliens, drones, zombies, or dirty mullets. Currently too tired to give a fuk about stuff

Yeah forget guns, I'll load up with some explosive 'nanas instead, in case of invasion by aliens, drones, zombies, or dirty mullets. Currently too tired to give a fuk about stuff

hah, i remember that game! used to play it at my uncles house

Scorched Earth was more fun tho

Guest jasondonervan

hah, i remember that game! used to play it at my uncles house

Scorched Earth was more fun tho

Back at college, we managed to stealth-install our own little suite of games on every machine in the computer labs (about 100 machines in total):

- Descent

- Doom II

- Duke 3D

- Quake

- Scorched Earth

Rooms of folks playing together, it was probably some of the best local multiplayer gaming fun I've ever had.

Scorched Earth...damn, that's the one game I must have missed back in the '90s. I'll have to find that one and give it a try.

Seems like both it and QBASIC Gorilla inspired the Worms series...another game I'd like to pick back up.

Edited by ambermonk

i really like this one latel

braindance!

reminds me of a venetian snares album

This is fuckin scary as fuck. There are many things I love about Japan, but hyper bubbly shit like this makes me cower like a low-tailed dog

Edited by ambermonk

i really like this one latel

braindance!

reminds me of a venetian snares album

This is fuckin scary as fuck. There are many things I love about Japan, but hyper bubbly shit like this makes me cower like a low-tailed dog

You should then probably avoid Mini Moni..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVyNjluVz5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v23LPrbS3Fk

:cisfor:

jankenpyon jankenpyon jankenpyon