IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

ALPACAS!

My parents have recently semi-retired, moved out into the country and they might be raising Alpacas! Or they might be raising goats in which case they might get a llama as a guard animal.

mV0TY.gif

I always find military equipment ads and promos surreal. Where would this ever be shown? Infomercial time-slots in Dubai?

Years and years ago I found this pile of stuff my dad had from his old job. One was a sarcastic product questionnaire for a F-16 or some other jet that had questions like "how did you find out about our product? - a. heard noise, looked up b. was bombed by one c. last year's superbowl flyover d. Paris airshow e. other" I need to find it and scan it. If you can't fight the military-industrial complex you might as well laugh at the absurdity of it.

Edited by joshuatx

Guest Aserinsky

That Dizzee Rascal video made me irrationally angry. I'm still confused as to how the man that made Boy In Da Corner ended up becoming the immature shitbag he is today; that video pretty much sums up near enough everything I hate about the majority of people that I meet. Now get off my lawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqXI7oFSxgY

lololol better than the whole season

check out the other stuff on the channel, I am pretty sure it's Douggpound's or something, because there's a bunch of cut content from seasons 2-5. quite good

Guest happycase

There is something un-fucking-real about this whole thing. She is one of the strangest people I have ever seen. There's something really trippy about her. Did you get the same feeling? This also inspired a thread about death.