IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

blah blah fuckin blah another shit vid from this guy omg hipsters

The only other vid this guy did I managed to watch and enjoy was the one about Adventure Time and nostalgia.

I've tried avoiding labeling anyone anything, even if it's tempting to call superficial scene-driven people "hipsters." There's truth to the idiot nerd girl meme too. Yet it's nothing to dwell on. There's nothing wrong with actively liking novel things over other ones - that doesn't make you inherently a hipster. Likewise, really enjoying something doesn't make you inherently better than someone who doesn't share your niche passions or interests.

I try to give everything culturally a shot as best I can before I determine if I like it or not and when I do I try to be positive about it. Trying to label things in a negative way or being too cynical is just a waste of time and energy. I used to do it all the time and I've strive to avoid doing so now - it feels a lot better.

Edited by joshuatx

The only other vid this guy did I managed to watch and enjoy was the one about Adventure Time and nostalgia.

I've tried avoiding labeling anyone anything, even if it's tempting to call superficial scene-driven people "hipsters." There's truth to the idiot nerd girl meme too. Yet it's nothing to dwell on. There's nothing wrong with actively liking novel things over other ones - that doesn't make you inherently a hipster. Likewise, really enjoying something doesn't make you inherently better than someone who doesn't share your niche passions or interests.

lol idiot nerd girl man dont get me started on them its like yeah fuck off i bet u dont even konw anything about computer games u fucki whores (why dont u give me sex im a nice guy) [not saying this is u i just looked at that idiot nerd girl meme page and got v fucked off]

Edited by RichieBees

i want to fucking murder this guy.

imagine this on television, you'd throw your remote at it wouldn't you?

honestly, yeah. also, a hipster is someone who excludes others from their own interests. just because someone has niche interests and enjoys obscure art or has an affected fashion sense doesn't make them a hipster. i'm so fucking tired of that word. and it only seems to exist on the internet or said by people who spend too much time on the internet.

what's really annoying about that video is how far off his references are. mumford and sons? arcade fire? does he honestly think those are bands that "hipsters" listen to? so his commentary is fucking annoying and tone deaf. great.

[youtubehd]kWeWBnRwjnw[/youtubehd]

bout to headbutt my computer. holy shit. i've never been so annoyed by an internet personality.

[youtubehd]3l_hy33-1Yw[/youtubehd]

*kills self*

Edited by zaphod

what's really annoying about that video is how far off his references are. mumford and sons? arcade fire? does he honestly think those are bands that "hipsters" listen to? so his commentary is fucking annoying and tone deaf. great.

lol - a lot of bitter locals in my town have started calling any yuppie in a fedora a "hipster" - so I don't know either

much like the term dubstep, I have no fucking clue what it even means now

yeah, I steered well clear of that guy after I saw the dubstep video, which made me angry to the point where I was angry at how angry it made me. one of the worst youtube guys ever.

there's plenty of such personalities, often far worst, on youtube with thousands of subscribers and millions of hits - the crazy part is that PBS sponsors this guy - I just kind of steer clear of it

same with sub-reddits for things like dubstep - you can literally watch authoritative expert DJs and listeners be drowned out and downvoted by douchebags who listen to Bassnecter and Deadmau5 - mass stupidity at work is easily the worst facet of the internet imo

I couldn't help but feel completely violated by that. There's just something about fake oral sex that makes it one of the most horrifying but pathetically hilarious things to witness, like so (make sure to start the video at 2:19):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLxgRJnAc

MOUNT AND DO ME