IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

speaking of, has no one posted this yet?

I think that is floating around the Aphex subforum. I play my Tuss vinyl at 33 rpm now just for kicks.

so both the shooter and target are Turkish-Bulgarian, and that political party represents Turks in Bulgaria...

also it was a non-lethal gas pistol

...so what's the motivation?

m.gif

Well if it was the kind of gas pistol i am thinking of, ie firing a tear gas cartridge, it could have easily killed him, or caused a serious brain injury. Maybe it was made of plastic, and that is how he managed to get it through security. This is all speculation of course.

Well if it was the kind of gas pistol i am thinking of, ie firing a tear gas cartridge, it could have easily killed him, or caused a serious brain injury. Maybe it was made of plastic, and that is how he managed to get it through security. This is all speculation of course.

I don't think so:

Along with the gas pistol, Enimehmedov was also armed with two knives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/ahmed-dogan-assassination-attempt-photo-crazed-gunman_n_2511483.html

If there was any body search at the entry, he would't have gone through. I'm thinking there wasn't any at all.

That politician must wake up today, feeling rather lucky still being alive.

Edited by Ceerial