IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

i remember seeing this commercial when it aired. it was usually on during afterschool cartoons and stuff. was always "wtf is this shit. what are they doing" 

• Like 1

Bezos, brah, my buddy, my pal... etc etc... the human population will not just grow to one trillion.... its gonna go waaaaay past that.... why?

Because soon we will ALL have Onlyfans accounts.... and yeah pfffff, its all good brah.... creampie this, creampie that, it's all good you got this etc... nah, you don't, and also you don't know what goes on behind the scenes... woah 👽🤔👀

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, LooseLink said:

Bezos, brah, my buddy, my pal... etc etc... the human population will not just grow to one trillion.... its gonna go waaaaay past that.... why?

Because soon we will ALL have Onlyfans accounts.... and yeah pfffff, its all good brah.... creampie this, creampie that, it's all good you got this etc... nah, you don't, and also you don't know what goes on behind the scenes... woah 👽🤔👀

i can't wait to watch this and shit all over it and post it around everywhere shitting all over it. these fucking space douchebags... invent some zero point energy or something... Zuck is building a $250 million survival compound in hawaii. huge fckn twat. 

god dammit

Edited by ignatius
  • Farnsworth 2

live:Reykjanes multiview - Live from Iceland (youtube.com)

here's a vid of it starting.  The picture clears up a couple minutes in and it's mesmerizing watching the lava break through the earth as it grows wider: https://youtu.be/QcxaqCIon_Y

Edited by cloud capture
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, cloud capture said:

live:Reykjanes multiview - Live from Iceland (youtube.com)

here's a vid of it starting.  The picture clears up a couple minutes in and it's mesmerizing watching the lava break through the earth as it grows wider: https://youtu.be/QcxaqCIon_Y

I really recommend watching the Grindavik live feed with the Koyaanisqatsi soundtrack

https://viewsync.net/watch?v=hvcP4kVVOnk&t=2978275.94&v=CMV850rhcQM&t=30&mode=solo

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ignatius said:

i can't wait to watch this and shit all over it and post it around everywhere shitting all over it. these fucking space douchebags... invent some zero point energy or something... Zuck is building a $250 million survival compound in hawaii. huge fckn twat. 

god dammit

I think its obvious: the way we all going currently: we ain't leaving this planet on the same spaceship. But yeah, they gonna commercialize it as much as they can. $10,000 apparently to do a round trip around Earth, you and your loved one whomever,  apparently.... honestly we obviously have more important things to worry about than some expensive trip....

Edited by LooseLink
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, LooseLink said:

I think its obvious: the way we all going currently: we ain't leaving this planet on the same spaceship. But yeah, they gonna commercialize it as much as they can. $10,000 apparently to do a round trip around Earth, you and your loved one whomever,  apparently.... honestly we obviously have more important things to worry about than some expensive trip....

i thought it was $250k to go up in bicep bezos' space dick?

edit: oh.. you saying their goal is to bring the cost down to $10k?

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

i thought it was $250k to go up in bicep bezos' space dick?

edit: oh.. you saying their goal is to bring the cost down to $10k?

I was going by what I read months ago, and so now yeah just went ahead and looked it up again:

Between $200,000 and $450,000 now...... depending on which company, Virgin Galactic or SpaceX or etc.... now is that to circle the planet or go to the moon and back? Either way, who cares because ALMOST HALF A FREAKIN' MILLION!?.... yeah we about to see Youtube Space Edition soon, mark my words:  

64d252f420f1cf0019ccffbc?width=1000&form

Edited by LooseLink

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

accordion player rips

I always felt Morrissey is intentionally trying to annoy you with The Smiths songs and that, but this cover, the rhythm section at the start was cool, but then it does it own thing. was an actually awesome short listen honestly, felt smooth.

• Like 2