IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

No, we don't have to re-name it.

Also, you Youtubers/Tiktokers whatever seriously, back ya face off the camera abit sometimes...

Why we don't have to rename it? Because the Universe just IS, and its not just an IS, or its even called the "Universe", all those are human words, you think anything outside the "EARTH" would even care what anything at all is even called? Who are "WE" to judge what the "Universe" "is"? "It's" been around waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy longer than us.

"Uranus" sounds to me like a bright blue radiant female warrior honestly... but yes its apparently gaserous... sure, but the name honestly, the name rolls off the tounge.... so ok, I'm only human as well, I only think of the impact of the sound of the name. She cool as she is....

6 minutes ago, aderei said:

That is death wish shit.

ice in veins.. yeah.. makes me quiver to watch the full video. he's done other "Ridgeline" videos too. there's lot's of elite riding on his youtube and his competition stuff is bonkers too. 

14 hours ago, Squee said:

What did I just watch? The collapse of the western civilisation? 

that kid is definitely a marketing major.