IGNORED

Autechre - feed1

sysyphus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yea... they must have hundreds of these jammed out album drafts sitting around, and we'll probably get to hear "the best" version.

that would be flippin' cool. If there's an artist who could do this convincingly, it's them.

Basically a player application which runs for an hour, synthesizing an album while it goes...

could be such that the variations are quite close to each other so that there are still identifiable tracks we could autism about

that would be flippin' cool. If there's an artist who could do this convincingly, it's them.

Basically a player application which runs for an hour, synthesizing an album while it goes...

could be such that the variations are quite close to each other so that there are still identifiable tracks we could autism about

they talked about this around confield iirc but sam said the copyright problems would be too mental

^ if i recall correctly, sean or rob said ae_live was the first iteration of their making good on the claim that they could do an album in real time

they said in an interview before they came to portland that they were "pretty close to being able to spit out an album in real time"

looks for interview.. here it is..

"That boundary is sort of gone now," says Booth, "because we want to get to a point where we can just spit an album out in real time. I'd say we are close to it, if not actually there already."

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/autechres-electronic-transmissions/Content?oid=16542530

:)

i hear this one as a combination of tac lacora, spl9, oberman knocks remix and this:

agree, it's pretty easy listening for autechre but i'll never say no to a mutating track that sounds like a prolapsing black hole or a cockroach birth

Just played that high quality version of feed1 with spl9 straight after and it just made spl9 sound so accessible and friendly. They one-upped their game so much, I remember hearing spl9 on the radio being absolutely gobsmacked, but this is ridiculous.

Feed1 =

YFbWIHP.png

Reminds me a lot of quaristice. Especially those 9010-sldfih1 tracks.

Oh yeah, those legendary techno tracks, 5-6 of them on collateral releases (actual Quaristice one was bearable). Not so shitty yet, thought it's fixable with an EP of 3-4 close iterations of this new track. It really buries stuff under run-of-the-mill aesthetic plateau. Its tone reminds me of brostep DJs dropping the well-prepared bass thinking it's the shit. "Cor blimey", indeed

Its now probably my new favorite Autechre track,or at least in the top 5!

Total madness destruction!Destroys the mind as a psychic atom bomb!

One of the darkest track/song ever made in any style ever.

Unbelievable!

Archived