IGNORED

Abuse of the Tag System

Joyrex

It has come to my attention that some users are adding tags to threads as passive-aggressive ways to take shots at other Members, Mods, Admins, etc.

The tag system is important, especially in the new forum coming soon, as it helps finding things easier if things are tagged correctly.

Putting in funny tags here and there is fine, but in no way should it be used for the aforementioned reasons.

If you have an issue with a regular or staff member, please bring it to my attention via PM or email. DO NOT take it upon yourselves to "seek vengeance" or take petty digs at someone.

Any further abuse of the tagging system going forward will be met with warnings and/or suspension of your account.

this is typical millennial behavior, bunch of 20 year olds acting like we are back in high school 

I am a veteran of the rave scene, have a house a wife and two kids and i have become a very serious man so please stop acting like children 

I doubt anyone would seriously take a seriously serious jab at someone using thread tags, of all things. somebody called me gay and I lol'd.

messing up the tag system in the new forum might be more of a concern though.

rubin farr called herr jan "cuck jan" in the "Halloween music to play" thread tags. this is pretty offensive honestly and is doubly problematic given the fact that moderators are supposed to set an example for the other members of this forum.

this is typical millennial behavior, bunch of 20 year olds acting like we are back in high school 

I am a veteran of the rave scene, have a house a wife and two kids and i have become a very serious man so please stop acting like children 

He said fart!

You should sign your kids up to watmm

Archived