IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I still have a faint hope that his body will implode, but it's looking grim.

• Like 3

The fact that it's even a possibility that this guy gets reelected says a lot about American society. This cliché of Americans being stupid comes from somewhere. No offence

Trump is an obnoxious low intelligence loudmouth who is insufferable. Every second I hear him say anything I cringe inside because of this blatant stupidity. It almost hurts physically. How in the world can you hear him and think: "Great guy! I want him to be president of the most powerful country in the world!"?

I cannot compute this.

• Like 7
  • Burger 1

Just now, dingformung said:

The fact that it's even a possibility that this guy gets reelected says a lot about American society. This cliché of Americans being stupid comes from somewhere. No offence

Trump is an obnoxious low intelligence loudmouth who is insufferable. Every second I hear him say anything I cringe inside because of this blatant stupidity. It almost hurts physically. How in the world can you hear him and think: "Great guy! I want him to be president of the most powerful country in the world!"?

I cannot compute this.

None taken. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pretty much what I expected from him. no lessons learned, no contemplative thought, just "ha! wasn't that bad, now take off that stupid mask!" type reaction from our self proclaimed infectious disease expert, dr. trump. this will further embolden the maga masses to congregate in large groups, breath all over each other, spew "hoax" nonsense, and end up infecting people who aren't fucking crazy like them and don't actually want to get covid.

there really is no karma in this world...it gets him, his whole inner circle, and they will all no doubt live to see another shit grinning day. donald is #1 on the list of ungrateful humans who absolutely deserve to die from covid, yet it don't work that way. the bad guys win again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know the admissions rate of the "Real School" Trump is attending? After he spoke about the real school it made me realize I went to the fake one, and so now I am thinking of going back to school where Trump is at school.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

1 minute ago, Brisbot said:

Does anyone know the admissions rate of the "Real School" Trump is attending? After he spoke about the real school it made me realize I went to the fake one, and so now I am thinking of going back to school where Trump is at school.

are you bat shit insane? if so you'll be admitted right away, no questions asked.

but if you think concepts such as "common sense" or "logical thinking" actually exist, then move on as they don't admit those who believe in things of this nature.

• Like 1

i'm sure he's forcing his way out and if the doctors had their way they'd keep him in a few more days. i think he's going to infect more people in the white house or he'll do some dumb shit like have some kind of meeting or rally before he's cleared. dude is legit a fucking idiot. and so are his followers. 

rxl26y7lsar51.png?width=651&auto=webp&s=

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I probably should not have lolled, but I literally just laughed out loud at the delivery in that tweet. Thanks. 

You can preorder a $100 'Trump defeats COVID' commemorative coin at White House Gift Shop

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/10/05/trump-defeats-covid-commemorative-coins-on-sale-gift-shop/3628383001/

I wonder how many dolts are gonna die with one of these on their mantle. 

Two housekeepers test positive for COVID-19 as White House outbreak widens: report

The housekeepers were reportedly told to use "discretion" in discussing their positive tests

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/05/two-housekeepers-test-positive-for-covid-19-as-white-house-outbreak-widens-report_partner/

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

You can preorder a $100 'Trump defeats COVID' commemorative coin at White House Gift Shop

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/10/05/trump-defeats-covid-commemorative-coins-on-sale-gift-shop/3628383001/

I wonder how many dolts are gonna die with one of these on their mantle. 

I wonder how much you could flip one of these for in a few years if he dies.

47 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Does his quick recovery in his obese state (no offense to anyone, I’m overweight as well) not beg further discussion? Did he ever actually have covid? 

@ignatius why the farnsworth? Lol

Did he recover?

Nah he’s just riding the steroid energy boost while he can. It can’t last forever. Reality is he’s 74 and out of shape. This virus probably will knock him on his ass. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, it was a rhetorical question.

He's on day 4 and he's already been given treatment that's used exclusively for severe cases, and has already been on oxygen at least twice.  Covid tends to peak around day 8 or 9.  He started on Remdisivir a bit over two days before his discharge, after his 4th of 5 doses.  Remdisivir treatment usually lasts for 5 days.

He's being rushed out for political reasons, and we still might get lucky.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

Yeah, it was a rhetorical question.

He's on day 4 and he's already been given treatment that's used exclusively for severe cases, and has already been on oxygen at least twice.  Covid tends to peak around day 8 or 9.  He started on Remdisivir a bit over two days before his discharge, after his 4th of 5 doses.  Remdisivir treatment usually lasts for 5 days.

He's being rushed out for political reasons, and we still might get lucky.

I gotcha

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:
1 hour ago, TubularCorporation said:

I wonder how much you could flip one of these for in a few years if he dies.

Did he recover?

That’s the claim innit? 

when you're the president you can get yourself discharged

he seems to have covid pneumonia. the steroid dexamethasone is normally used in severe covid cases, and later in the course of the illness. his PR doc, conley, today wouldn't answer the question if trump has covid pneumonia. seems the arrangement is HIPAA laws mean trump decides what his doctor is allowed to release, and he's only authorizing conley to give out favorable information. in the video nebraska posted you can watch him try to catch his breath for more than 60 seconds after climbing 2 flights of stairs. he then salutes the washington monument, repeatedly, for unknown reasons, with a delirious look in his eyes. there are multiple reports of him having trouble breathing and receiving oxygen.

we don't know when he caught it because they won't say. maybe trump had it saturday before last or earlier, which would put him in the second week. they seem to be suggesting he's in the first week, which is early, but the wh is being very cagey about it. either way, it looks like he's in the middle of it or the beginning.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2

Yeah, he specifically invoked HIPAA when asked about the lungs.

EDIT: also at yesterday's briefing they danced around the question about whether he'd be quarantined in the white house, which means he's probably going to be out and about spreading it all over the place.

Edited by TubularCorporation
  • Like 1