IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

If Trump becomes the president of the United States of America, I'm moving to another planet.

8888 last post

I still don't think trump is going to win

Sitting on the toilet that is the USA with lots of air freshener will do that to ya. But that just makes you a tool.

Anyway, your dominant wrist DOES have more blood right?

this is like a ratings bonanza

how come it takes ticket master like .5 seconds to sell out of tickets it it takes states hours and hours to count clicks?

Rigged system

Edit: lol what brisket said

Edited by goDel

One positive thing... Now we'll actually be living in a dystopian apocalyptic world ruled by the corporation like out of a cyberpunk novel/movie. I mean that's pretty exciting. *Evokes scenes from Strange Days, 1984, V for Vendetta, etc, and gets kind of excited* we can all now have underground resistance bunkers and stash our hidden art.

One positive thing... Now we'll actually be living in a dystopian apocalyptic world ruled by the corporation like out of a cyberpunk novel/movie. I mean that's pretty exciting. *Evokes scenes from Strange Days, 1984, V for Vendetta, etc, and gets kind of excited* we can all now have underground resistance bunkers and stash our hidden art.

Being part of an underground resistance while listening to underground resistance. silver linings.