IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Ah Mr. Hands. *HULLLLLLGH* that's what it sounded like when the horse drove home the perforating blows.

i watched that documentary about him. they didn't show the video but played the audio from it and it's fucking awful sounding. 

Ah Mr. Hands. *HULLLLLLGH* that's what it sounded like when the horse drove home the perforating blows.

*clop clop* "oh god, yeeeah"... *clop clop* "HULLLLLG!!! ULNNGGGGH!!!!" *clop* "Take it!" *clop clop* "Boy did he come!"

^ White house confirmed sent a $25,000 check to the family, all but verifying that he indeed uttered something stupid and insensitive. This all after he needlessly bashed Obama, out of nowhere BTW, for being uncaring about the families of fallen veterans, mostly via lies or extremely misleading half-truths.

I doubt this will lead to any serious blow back but either way he loses. We'll get some squirming from him if anything else. He's either going to have to come up with an apology or deal with this series of gaffes. His followers will deflect and distract from it but you can't deny this is just flat out embarrassing.

Edited by joshuatx

I reckon it's things like this that end him rather than some big crime. People (even the dumb fs) will begin to see or at least have to accept. He actually thinks that money solves problems. Just like Weinstein, oreilly and all the other cs. If i were the fam I'd burn it on fb live. Or donate it to planned parenthood or Greenpeace.

Is there ANY examples of die-hard Trump supporters now realizing what they have done and regretting the shit out of it AND trying to turn their former fanboys?

Or is the human mind just not capable of such clarity? 

When used politically this kind of 'conversion' is cheap and manipulative. I'd rather just see a change in midterms and then in 2020. Of course wouldn't say not to grand shaming and dethroning of orange man either. Just best to avoid civil war so gotta be legit.

Is there ANY examples of die-hard Trump supporters now realizing what they have done and regretting the shit out of it AND trying to turn their former fanboys?

Some might in hindsight. I think the only ones regretting it where the first time voters or "independent" voters who didn't know better. There are also the GOP folks who are happy for budget cuts and that the stock market is up but will tell you, albeit behind closed doors, that Trump is a fool. Know a relative like this. Otherwise everyone else is in it for the long haul. I don't expect any regret expressed until long after this is over and the damage is done...and they will likely downplay their support in hindsight.

Unfortunately I know more Trump voters (thanfully overall, more people I know are not) who are emboldened by Trump, not regretting it at all. It's a cult. It's mass delusion. The idea of confronting them with facts and moral objectivity is over. My best guess is that they like this martydom they have created in their heads - notice how they always tend to deflect, distract, and focus on "libtards" "cucks" etc. They are united in hate, cynicism, and privileged whining. They can't even express any positive goals or attributes to Trump that aren't vague or fantastical. I

t's all about destruction of the status quo in their minds. They love this civil war of tweets and social media trolling...which ironically, means they are very defensive and sensitive to actual violence or confrontation IRL. Literally seen a person I know on FB who posts nothing but anti-liberal shit cry about how I was too mean and dickish in a comment section debate and how "he didn't care about any actual debate but just was mad I was a brainwashed liberal apologist." They are so anti-snowflake that they have become snowflakes themselves.

Edited by joshuatx

read an interesting piece about why his support hasn't changed much. plenty of conservatives prefer voting trump over some dem. out of principle. if only for the supreme court. even if they hate him as much as the average dem. and there is a group of hardcore anti-establishment supporters who really don't give a f#ck about what trump is doing. they're happy with the chaos and probably don't believe in politicians having a moral compass anyways. at least trump is transparant about having no moral compass, right? even his bullshit is transparant.

without a serious alternative he'll prob win next election again. unless mueller... etc

in other words: mueller is our saviour!

Edited by goDel

I saw some interesting notes that Sessions is downright denying testimony to Congressional panels about what Trump said to him (I think this was the same case he made a few months ago in public hearings) but is now also avoiding Mueller's requests for interviews, assumed to be about the same stuff or maybe more? Avoiding that sort of shit so consistently and on VERY shaky grounds (executive privilege lol) looks so bad for Trump and all involved. Even if Mueller doesn't end up bringing things to light that get Trump impeached, this shit may bring down Sessions and others involved even tangentially. This could make the whole situation blow up after the fact even if the Russia results aren't mindblowing.

I saw some interesting notes that Sessions is downright denying testimony to Congressional panels about what Trump said to him (I think this was the same case he made a few months ago in public hearings) but is now also avoiding Mueller's requests for interviews, assumed to be about the same stuff or maybe more? Avoiding that sort of shit so consistently and on VERY shaky grounds (executive privilege lol) looks so bad for Trump and all involved. Even if Mueller doesn't end up bringing things to light that get Trump impeached, this shit may bring down Sessions and others involved even tangentially. This could make the whole situation blow up after the fact even if the Russia results aren't mindblowing.

Yeah, Mueller will question Sessions about it soon. He's working his way up the chain. Already got Rinse Penis and Spicer.

Bush did, however, attend Trump’s inauguration and reportedly told those around him of the latter’s speech: “That was some weird shit.”

lol

i can totally see him saying something like that.. totally believable. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpregret/

Since it's apparent he will never have anything substantive to say and behaves like a dangerous warmongering dictator, why can't the media come together for once in a lifetime and put him on a massive "ignore?" Stop reporting on his tweets, stop putting him in the headlines, just basically fucking ignore the prick since we know he thrives on attention...and currently everything is pointed at him 24/7.

It would be doubly awesome if the media would ignore Crump and troll him by pretending Obama is still president...CNN headline "Obama visits orphanage today" "Obama goes to Starbucks today" etc...