IGNORED

UK General Erextion

Soloman Tump

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in a way like you'd fuck her & she's getting on a bit & thats something yer unfamiliar with or that she could devour souls in some bs military escapade distraction?

i only ask bcos an olde mate informed me recently he'd rattle her big time & this required a forensic unpeeling level of the grotesque layers of appeal as to leave a mark thats called best described in Welsh "ych-y-fi"

sounds awesome, like the beginning of some cheap 80s sci-fi movie. hope i get to wear flying goggles for no readily apparent reason.

are you not meant to have a card through the door or something? i dont even have any idea where im supposed to vote, ive been given no indication that i registered atall, even though i did it a full week before the deadline. 

you should get a polling card telling you where to vote and confirming your registration. you don't need it to vote though and you don't need to take it with you - they just ask your name and address and find you on the list.

you can find your polling station using this link:

https://wheredoivote.co.uk/

noice.

went for SNP in the end. they are open to coalition with labour to stop the tories getting in, and scottish labour is full of blairites anyway.

This is looking good.

The exit poll that is.

Voting is over! Put down your ballots and step away from the booths.

My prediction is: weak Tory majority, likely enough to get an outright win. Perhaps a few seats loss but I don't expect May to lose (sadly). Can't imagine a joint government again after the last one.

edit: Guardian suggests a hung parliament. This should be fun... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/jun/08/general-election-results-2017-uk-live-labour-tories-corbyn-may-election-results-live-news-line

it's coalition time again (maybe). labour could perhaps try and form a minority government but they'd have trouble getting stuff through parliament, unless the SNP and lib dems help them out...which they may well do.

lol, what a collossal cockup from May. such an inept campaign. refusing to do the debates was incredibly dumb.

looks like the conservatives + unionists would have an edge to form a minority government though.

polls could also be completely wrong.

yeah it's pretty good, looks like the conservatives won't be getting a landslide majority which will mean that they will have trouble getting their more extreme policies through parliament

yeah it's pretty good, looks like the conservatives won't be getting a landslide majority which will mean that they will have trouble getting their more extreme policies through parliament

Sounds good to me.

Archived