IGNORED

UK General Erextion

Soloman Tump

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need someone like corbyn who commands the respect and shares similar beliefs of his fellow party members

It seems the reason a lot of his party turn on him is because they don't want him to upset their gravy train.

They're all leftovers from the Blair era

Corbyn would set people free and the majority dont want that. They like their place subservient to the wealthier masters. People even turned on him for suggesting more bank holidays and taxing those earning over 80k. The time is not now for Jeremy poor sod, Labour's Brexit ideal is unclear.

We need someone like corbyn who commands the respect and shares similar beliefs of his fellow party members

It seems the reason a lot of his party turn on him is because they don't want him to upset their gravy train.

They're all leftovers from the Blair era

Or they're worried corbyn has so little mass appeal that it's gonna get them deselected in the next general election giving way to unfettered tory rule

I have (well, the leak, don't think the full thing is out yet), any lingering doubts I had about voting for them were put to rest. Nationalising Royal Mail  :facepalm:

I have (well, the leak, don't think the full thing is out yet), any lingering doubts I had about voting for them were put to rest. Nationalising Royal Mail  :facepalm:

but honeslty on this situation, you prefer the fact that our railway system is 75 percent owned by other countries national rail companies? so our citizens pay fares of which the profit goes to actual seperate EU countries?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/18/foreign-state-owned-railway-british-train-companies-revenue_n_8003970.html

and corbyns policy of renationalising it and keeping the profit for ourselves seems ludicrous?

Yes to nationalising energy, rail and mail. Absolutely. Scrapping student fees? Yep. Corporation tax increase? Yep. More funding for NHS? Yep. More workers rights? Of course.

What kind of society is the UK if these things aren't right at the top of every manifesto?

I don't understand why people won't vote for labour, are they content with the development in the UK? 

and by labour I mean RCG

Windows XP though

'Many of the N.H.S. computers still run Windows XP, an out-of-date software that no longer gets security updates from its maker, Microsoft. A government contract with Microsoft to update the software for the N.H.S. expired two years ago.

Microsoft discontinued the security updates for Windows XP in 2014. It made a patch, or fix, available in newer versions of Windows for the flaws that were exploited in Friday’s cyberattacks. But the health service does not seem to have installed either the newer version of Windows or the patch.'

Yes to nationalising energy, rail and mail. Absolutely. Scrapping student fees? Yep. Corporation tax increase? Yep. More funding for NHS? Yep. More workers rights? Of course.

What kind of society is the UK if these things aren't right at the top of every manifesto?

You think there would be a profit if it were run by a labour government?

:facepalm:

maximum profit = maximum welfare, everybody knows this.

I don't understand why people won't vote for labour, are they content with the development in the UK?

and by labour I mean RCG

i'd say because people who have investments, own a house or any kind of significant money see a vote for labour as equalling increased taxation, house price collapse, much more government control (i.e. the resurgence of the "nanny state"), inept financial management, paying out more for people on benefits (with their ire mainly focused on so called benefit scroungers, not people in real need), increased unionisation of the workforce - equalling more strikes and worse services in areas like transport and education.

often people in the middle class are of the opinion that they have worked hard for their money (ok not always but i would say the majority have), and yes, rather selfishly don't want to give any of it away. they think under a left-wing labour government they would have to.

Windows XP though

'Many of the N.H.S. computers still run Windows XP, an out-of-date software that no longer gets security updates from its maker, Microsoft. A government contract with Microsoft to update the software for the N.H.S. expired two years ago.

Microsoft discontinued the security updates for Windows XP in 2014. It made a patch, or fix, available in newer versions of Windows for the flaws that were exploited in Friday’s cyberattacks. But the health service does not seem to have installed either the newer version of Windows or the patch.'

WTF.

this thread is not the place. but what the hell. 

Archived