IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I'd love a AFX remix of Pancake Lizard, (like the Contour Regard version of To Cure A weakling Child) always thought Pancake Lizard is a very special track but needs a bit of extra Spruce & Juice to make it sparkle a bit more. It sort of languishes at the back of Donkey Rhubarb, a little bit lost.

In my most humble of opinions.  

he said they put syrobonkus in normal version in the store, gotta be that one

give me a break guys i'v been coughing up snot for 4 days lol

Edited by Ivan Ooze

he said they put syrobonkus in normal version in the store, gotta be that one

give me a break guys i'v been coughing up snot for 4 days lol

You're called ooze, you've been dripping snot all year round

theSchwill1d2a2e!

Thanks for the new tracks!Any chance we may be able to get that “SAW ERA track” you used at the opening of Field Day? <a target="_new" class="m-link m-youtube-link" '="" data-cke-saved-href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvLiwUK3R8&t=243" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvLiwUK3R8&t=243" style="text-size-adjust: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(31, 173, 197); border: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; transition: all 0.2s cubic-bezier(0.165, 0.84, 0.44, 1); background-color: transparent; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; float: none; text-shadow: none; cursor: pointer;">nzvLiwUK3R8&t=243Like

JaffaKid23h!

Yeah I desperately want that track too, played it about 20 times on the field day dj setLike

daddy127m!

yes, its gunna be on SAW1.5, started doing it..that one will come out on wax as well though.Like

fucking

o k a y

me going after the saw1.5 vinyl like

195a5a3baa2116e8fec86e0655bc3964.jpg

could have sworn i saw MELODIES FROM MARS DELUXE EDITION like 20 times in a row for a few seconds where you can see the users

*drinks*

haha. saw that too. also saw 'I jerked it to talkin2you'

ok... the whole user list now says MELODIES FROM MARS DELUXE EDITION

holy shite..... for real????? Did I just find out about SAW 1.5 LP and Melodie from Mars release 15 minutes apart?? 

ok... the whole user list now says MELODIES FROM MARS DELUXE EDITION

holy shite..... for real????? Did I just find out about SAW 1.5 LP and Melodie from Mars release 15 minutes apart??

That's just people's user names isn't it?

ok... the whole user list now says MELODIES FROM MARS DELUXE EDITION

holy shite..... for real????? Did I just find out about SAW 1.5 LP and Melodie from Mars release 15 minutes apart??

That's just people's user names isn't it?

It is but all the rest of the users weren't there and the whole page just said that... now no users are listed... 

Lisbon acid unedited original live mix ​is the aural equivalent of blasting a nice fat line of high quality ching up ones nostril, that's exactly the feeling I get from that!

Fucking hell that's well trippy (haven't done it for 5 years now thank God)

Edited by beerwolf

saw 1.5 on vinyl. what an amazing time to be alive. almost glad i havent even heard the majority of sc dump tracks in case he uses those to compile new releases, itll still be super fresh to listen to.

saw 1.5 on vinyl. what an amazing time to be alive. almost glad i havent even heard the majority of sc dump tracks in case he uses those to compile new releases, itll still be super fresh to listen to.

hearing them mastered is like hearing them for the first time again tbh

This store is a bit more exciting to constantly F5 than the soundcloud was. Like you have to dig a little bit to see what was udpated. Plus if he's pulling background shenanigans now too, who knows what other easter eggs and things we'll come across.