IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

how many (totally) unheard tracks are now? and more importantly (what are these tracks) could anyone provide info on this?

watmm, pls

about 20 unheard new tracks, just look for em yourself, if you click tracks it has "new" next 2 em

CCAI2 also has a new track, don't miss that one

thanks Ooze;;;

but, some of the "new" tracks are from SC dump, so they are not new

without the sc dump, korg tunings or field day lp i still count about 20 new trxxx :cisfor:

Think its getting on for 30 excluding dump tracks.. but yeah you can see them and stream them to check for your self! ;)

Holy blazing badgers!

Been busy as a rabid beast dunked into a swimming pool with bullshit work and boring chores. However I managed to sneak in Orphaned Deejay Selek Extras and The Tuss Extras.

Let the bloodlust continue!

Edited by beerwolf

I have seen speculation on this thread that some of these records, Drukqs specifically, have been remastered. Has a conclusion been reached on this???

some tuss tracks (with extra 'm' in title) have been remastered. don't think his other regular/released tracks have. i'd expect him to put an 'm' in there. not sure though

I have seen speculation on this thread that some of these records, Drukqs specifically, have been remastered. Has a conclusion been reached on this???

it's not, he says the tuss might differ from the cd version but he's not sure

I see you Ivan...

I see you Ivan...

ha i practicly live on that site now, got nothing else to do cause i'v been sick the whole week after a festival

listening to new afx all day baby

I see you Ivan...

ha i practicly live on that site now, got nothing else to do cause i'v been sick the whole week after a festival

listening to new afx all day baby

That's the spirit !

Haha that is fucking great news. SAW1.5... GREAT!!! Another thing to look forward to.

I think he is going for some record or something...

What does the Guinness book of records say about atist with most released tracks?

Richard, you go for it man... :)  

Does anyone know if you get some kind of notification when someone replies to your comment? 

Edited by Time Tourist

I wonder if it'll be the SAW 1.5 play list he organised on SC making the bulk of it.

Can't remember what was on that in the end cos he changed it a few times. I've got a version of it set up on my ipod but think it was an early version.

I compared the original CD mastering with the new download version of Vordhosbn and they are pretty much 100% identical when it comes to stereo width/compression/EQ and whatever, but for some reason there's a tiny speed difference between them.