IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Just now, cruising for burgers said:

you were very pedantic (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡

someone asked what makes it a bad rip. I was being descriptive up to calling it not bad even, pendatic basically implies some sort of overly analytical approach.. that's just a no from me dawg  ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chronical said:

someone asked what makes it a bad rip. I was being descriptive up to calling it not bad even, pendatic basically implies some sort of overly analytical approach.. that's just a no from me dawg  ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌

I want to reply with a sweet tender post but I'm so pissed off at my supervisor atm that I'll just end up sounding like a cunt... still luv u...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cruising for burgers said:

I want to reply with a sweet tender post but I'm so pissed off at my supervisor atm that I'll just end up sounding like a cunt... still luv u...

love you too my dude:beer: fuck your supervisor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, wa11heaven said:

Haven't seen much talk about the second track yet! Really enjoying that one as well, the bassline is great

it's all the same track! that second part bass line is indeed pretty somber!

Edited by cruising for burgers

Was poking my curious snout around the Aphex Twin bleepstore yesterday, looking for some tasty goodies to discover and I noticed that Field Day has 21 tracks whereas my version has 12 or 13. Didn't realise that. Guess I better go gobble them up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Was poking my curious snout around the Aphex Twin bleepstore yesterday, looking for some tasty goodies to discover and I noticed that Field Day has 21 tracks whereas my version has 12 or 13. Didn't realise that. Guess I better go gobble them up.

A couple of those were great

• Like 1

it sounds better when you listen to the youtube version because the picture of the cassette tape. tricks your brain into hearing the trnasient nulls of the superior lofi analog tape hiss mastering 

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

19 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

mine is the reissue and has only 17 trax... there's more? that's great news...

Yeah I’m guessing the vinyl was 6 tracks then we got the bleepstore version but no way was that 21 tracks. I think more have been added since…

38 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

¿is this legit?

one of my favorite dumps

:aphexsign:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Yeah I’m guessing the vinyl was 6 tracks then we got the bleepstore version but no way was that 21 tracks. I think more have been added since…

fwiw - Vinyl had tracks 1-11, bleepstore opening bonuses 12-17, tracks 18-21 added afterwards. /nerd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I'm going to check!