IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I was looking through the Aphex Store after downloading the extra tracks from Field day and noticed a few more I haven't got!

It's my birthday today, so I'm going to treat myself to them lol!

Now just need to refresh the Rushup Edge page and find more vinyl in stock. Now that would be a birthday treat!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pirtek said:

I was looking through the Aphex Store after downloading the extra tracks from Field day and noticed a few more I haven't got!

Now just need to refresh the Rushup Edge page and find more vinyl in stock. Now that would be a birthday treat!!

Wow congratz!! Hope you spend some quality time with good music on today! 

:beer: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday Pirtek, though I'm a bit grumpy at times, you and cern certainly bring some ultra enthusiasm to watmm, and that's a good thing I reckon. Not so long ago I think things were getting a little stagnant round here :beer:

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Happy birthday Pirtek, though I'm a bit grumpy at times, you and cern certainly bring some ultra enthusiasm to watmm, and that's a good thing I reckon. Not so long ago I think things were getting a little stagnant round here. It was turning into a prehistoric soup :beer:

Oh nice one Beerwolf! ??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cern said:
6 hours ago, Pirtek said:

Wow congratz!! Hope you spend some quality time with good music on today! 

:beer: 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

oh so all of these trax are in the sc dump? I'm so l8 2 da party as usual... thanks joysex!

Not the stretch of 10-12

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

oh so all of these trax are in the sc dump? I'm so l8 2 da party as usual... thanks joysex!

All the Joyrex tracks are in the SC dump yes except for 3 tracks If I remember correctly: That is Track 10,11 and 12
Track 11 is a beautiful track he made in collaboration with Cylob. As they are no longer friends he can not release it without his permission. 

Track 10 is a real jungle banger! I really hope to hear the studio version of it! 

I love this Joyrex tape.. I even took the original tracks from the SC dump and slowed them down to match the slower recordings from the Joyrex Tape. 

?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cern said:

Soon around the corner a special Field Day release will be imminent!!! :aphexsign:
Get ready for this! 100% 

this, turin track and brooklyn crying baby track are my favs of the unreleased tunes of the past couple of years. This one is just incredible as it sounds here. And this 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mydirtyundiesdude said:

this, turin track and brooklyn crying baby track are my favs of the unreleased tunes of the past couple of years. This one is just incredible as it sounds here. And this 

00:28:36

Edited by cruising for burgers

On 6/29/2023 at 6:29 PM, cern said:

Soon around the corner a special Field Day release will be imminent!!! :aphexsign:
Get ready for this! 100% 

I would rather have more of this:

21 hours ago, cern said:

All the Joyrex tracks are in the SC dump yes except for 3 tracks If I remember correctly: That is Track 10,11 and 12
Track 11 is a beautiful track he made in collaboration with Cylob. As they are no longer friends he can not release it without his permission. 

Track 10 is a real jungle banger! I really hope to hear the studio version of it! 

I love this Joyrex tape.. I even took the original tracks from the SC dump and slowed them down to match the slower recordings from the Joyrex Tape. 

?

my phone file search is really shitty so I try to search for dat in my sc dump folder with no results... I also tried looking for tape... no luck...

playlist? how can I identify the trax?

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cruising for burgers said:

I would rather have more of this:

my phone file search is really shitty so I try to search for dat in my sc dump folder with no results... I also tried looking for tape... no luck...

playlist? how can I identify the trax?

You mean playlist for the tracks in tape?

1 Fresher + cleaner

2 How To Science 2 Ab6

3 Step Up To Cornwall

4 Clabstap Ab6

5 World Waver Ab6

6 Gear Smudge

7 Mortal 08

8 Phlangebeat

9 Phuqed Up

10-12????

13 rogphlange 1 (braiNfLOSS2)

14 DroneBReak

(at least that's how I've named them in my musicbee)

As for finding a FLAC rip you might want to try out that weblibrary that archives things for the future generations....

Edited by Uros
  • Thanks 1