IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like at some point a few months ago the bonus tracks from HAB and CheetahEP ("get a baby" and "CIRKLON3(concentrate edit)"), and the three extra tracks from Orphaned Deejay Selek ("midi pipe2c edit,+3", "rozzboxv2mam+4", and "pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru") were removed from the store...

Edited by noisebot
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 8/25/2023 at 7:55 AM, noisebot said:

Looks like at some point a few months ago the bonus tracks from HAB and CheetahEP ("get a baby" and "CIRKLON3(concentrate edit)"), and the three extra tracks from Orphaned Deejay Selek ("midi pipe2c edit,+3", "rozzboxv2mam+4", and "pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru") were removed from the store...

The three extra tracks are available digitally as part of the Manchester release now although it is not easy to find them on the website.  The removal of "get a baby" is a tragedy though.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/141108-aphex-twin-manchester

Edited by deadontheinside
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 3:55 PM, noisebot said:

The Odj ones are under the Manchester ep now but they are sort of hidden on the site

Sorry just seeing now someone had already replied

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, DavieAddison said:

Just snagged the London and Barcelona records. Hurry up boys.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/retail-opportunity

fuck shit fuck London and Barcelona are already sold out...

did u just buy one copy of each? if by any change fmu bought 2 of each will you be willing to sell me those extra ones?

I'm on they're mailing list, why didn't they send an email? fuck warp...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

fuck shit fuck London and Barcelona are already sold out...

did u just buy one copy of each? if by any change fmu bought 2 of each will you be willing to sell me those extra ones?

I'm on they're mailing list, why didn't they send an email? fuck warp...

It was limited to one per customer. I got an e-mail about just the merch and was shocked when I saw the vinyl.

4 minutes ago, o00o said:

thx for the heads up. got the Barcelona vinyl shirts and hoodie. 

london vinyl was already gone

Yeah the London one sold out almost immediately. Just glad I was able to finally get it since it was sold out when I got to Field Day.

shipping for the umbrella last time was 13-14 bucks.. now it's 51? wtf? wanted to get another one since someone stole mine at a party.. but thought fuck it i'm not paying this much for an umbrella let's buy the hoodie.. which was also sold out by the time I checked out :catcry: if anyone bought a spare and can hook up a brother up lmk

Edited by chronical

fuck fuck fuck went to discogs found 2 mint copies for about 180€ bought them just to receive a message that the item was not available anymore and it was gonna be removed from the listings in 5 minutes... why would they still have it as a buying option and only removed it after 5m... now the cheapest is around 250€... fuck u life... 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

fuck fuck fuck went to discogs found 2 mint copies for about 180€ bought them just to receive a message that the item was not available anymore and it was gonna be removed from the listings in 5 minutes... why would they still have it as a buying option and only removed it after 5m... now the cheapest is around 250€... fuck u life... 

easy.. buy an umbrella.. sell it for 400 bucks on ebay around christmas. finance vinyl. great success! (don't actually do this, scalpers suck)

• Haha 2

just letting you all know i was able to purchase london and barcelona as well as berlin (11"), milwaukee (2" cd), zimbabwe (mp3 "stored on vinyl" - digital vinyl???), and richard thought i "seemed cool" so he offered me one of his korg ps-3300 for liek $1,000

• Haha 4