IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

just letting you all know i was able to purchase london and barcelona as well as berlin (11"), milwaukee (2" cd), zimbabwe (mp3 "stored on vinyl" - digital vinyl???), and richard thought i "seemed cool" so he offered me one of his korg ps-3300 for liek $1,000

Thought the zimbabwe release was only on wire recording. Please share a rip with us when you get the chance.

1 hour ago, silentvision said:

Thought the zimbabwe release was only on wire recording. Please share a rip with us when you get the chance.

you’re mixing this up with hainbach’s latest “test equipment sound gas preamp old vintage Italian synthesizer Nagra tape music volume 2”

• Haha 3

Got the merch e-mail and couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw both the London and Barcelona EPs in stock. I’m embarrassed to admit my pulse actually rose to about 195 and thanks to the adrenaline rush I payed the €27,50 postage without batting an eye. I’m obviously a materialistic idiot but at least I’m a materialistic idiot who now owns two semi-rare AFX EPs. 

Just now, jejunum said:

Got the merch e-mail and couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw both the London and Barcelona EPs in stock. I’m embarrassed to admit my pulse actually rose to about 195 and thanks to the adrenaline rush I payed the €27,50 postage without batting an eye. I’m obviously a materialistic idiot but at least I’m a materialistic idiot who now owns two semi-rare AFX EPs. 

why didn't I get the freaking email ffs.:(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jejunum said:

huh weird i got the email and checked right away but they were sold out

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, exitonly said:

huh weird i got the email and checked right away but they were sold out

Strange… I got the e-mail 19:07 CET. Maybe they were sent out at different times but that wouldn’t make any sense…

1 hour ago, jejunum said:

Strange… I got the e-mail 19:07 CET. Maybe they were sent out at different times but that wouldn’t make any sense…

i'm signed up to the afx store with 3 email accounts. i got the first email at 18:07 gmt, the next at 18:21, then the last at 19:14, so it was definitely (unfairly) staggered

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, DavieAddison said:

Just snagged the London and Barcelona records. Hurry up boys.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/retail-opportunity

Glad some people got a chance to get these at non-discogs prices!

16 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

I just want the digital vinyls :cattears:

Me too!

On 11/29/2023 at 9:03 AM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

i'm signed up to the afx store with 3 email accounts. i got the first email at 18:07 gmt, the next at 18:21, then the last at 19:14, so it was definitely (unfairly) staggered

I got none. You fucked up, Bleep, I could've made you so rich.

Srsly, can't believe I've missed this.

Cool find.

I'm glad they went with the throwback Designers Republic style artwork instead cause it suited the music a lot more.

This wouldve been good for the Computer Controlled EP though seeing as it has a kinship with Drukqs (which had RDJ's handwriting all over it.) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Key said:

Cool find.

I'm glad they went with the throwback Designers Republic style artwork instead cause it suited the music a lot more.

This wouldve been good for the Computer Controlled EP though seeing as it has a kinship with Drukqs (which had RDJ's handwriting all over it.) 

Which version of DrukQs do you have?