IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

On choirDrill page, sorry if a repost;

free, i cant find the .wav, lost forever i think , so cant master it. Generally speaking i will make these free but im still getting to grips with the backend of this site, its c o m p l i c a t e d.

Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff

!!!

free, i cant find the .wav, lost forever i think , so cant master it. Generally speaking i will make these free but im still getting to grips with the backend of this site, its c o m p l i c a t e d.

Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff

:emotawesomepm9:  :biggrin:

ALL Rephlex material will be going up here in due course+xtras

Sounds like some new Analorld.

It's got

TR606

under the heading...universal indicator red + extras...?

Bleepstore answered this:

Thanks for your email.

We're aware of a few issues at the moment. We're working on these and these should be resolved soon.

Kind regards,

Bleep Support

WHAT WERE YOU DOING DURING THE COUNTDOWN THEN

Jebbus

Hmm wonder if the most sensible, least cost-effective thing to do is just re-buy everything now as albums and then get "free" later updates as stuff gets added...

Thanks for your email.

We're aware of a few issues at the moment. We're working on these and these should be resolved soon.

Kind regards,

Bleep Support

Jebbus

Fucking with the timer Edited by DavieAddison

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards,

Bleep Support

Jebbus

Fucking with the counter

7abf51aefd05254b0c08ea3f2b18baa4.jpg

Hmm wonder if the most sensible, least cost-effective thing to do is just re-buy everything now as albums and then get "free" later updates as stuff gets added...

was just thinking this

Probably going to be my plan, starting with those that got loads of bonuses now.

:emotawesomepm9::biggrin:

Upload us da fukin drukqs trax son

I get the problem as soon as i sign in... but if you sign out or restart browser without signing in it works fine, even the player... 

Guess they don't want us to buy anythin yet. 

was just thinking this

Probably going to be my plan, starting with those that got loads of bonuses now.

Hmmmm yes, may be a good plan, starting from the ones I don't own on vinyl... 

probably being a complete idiot here, but is there a way to buy an entire album in 1 click instead of having to cherish every f-ing individual track? the novelty of all these funny cherish messages wears off pretty f-ing quick! buy buy buy gdmnt

probably being a complete idiot here, but is there a way to buy an entire album in 1 click instead of having to cherish every f-ing individual track? the novelty of all these funny cherish messages wears off pretty f-ing quick! buy buy buy gdmnt

Click on the title of the album and it brings you to a separate page. But good luck checking out