IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

It also seems to have more tracks on there that aren't listed but play on the end of albums after the last listed tracks, I got to the end of I Care Becasue You Do and No Care started playing then With My Family etc. So it looks like the other tracks are in the streaming database but not listed to buy yet.

This bleep store is great and in line with whta I expected, after the Soundcloud dump and all he has been saying about wanting to release more stuff but conventional record release schedules and formats are so painfully slow and limited, this is a perfect solution and fitting for a prolific artist such as AFX.

those two are listed there for me

aZ6SFVt.png

Completely overwhelmed, fucking hell.

Also don't wanna be that guy, but I do wish this new stuff was physically pressed. Ah who cares, BUYBUYBUY

Damn, this is great... I was hoping the Soundcloud stuff would get mastered and added to a disc one day, though. There's enough stuff to warrant it. I would love like a Rushup Edge 2 with all those tracks on it!

Yeah add me to this. Mostly because I listen to CDs & vinyl 99% of the time so I'm gonna forget all about this. Might have to make some boots on CDr I suppose. 

Streaming through this lot now anyway, gonna be a nice evening. Will have a go through and make some purchases somewhere down the line when I have some £££. 

Also lol @ the album called 'All Rephlex mate'

"yeah all rephlex mate, 100% genuine shit pal"

Also don't wanna be that guy, but I do wish this new stuff was physically pressed. Ah who cares, BUYBUYBUY

Damn, this is great... I was hoping the Soundcloud stuff would get mastered and added to a disc one day, though. There's enough stuff to warrant it. I would love like a Rushup Edge 2 with all those tracks on it!

Yeah add me to this. Mostly because I listen to CDs & vinyl 99% of the time so I'm gonna forget all about this. Might have to make some boots on CDr I suppose. 

Streaming through this lot now anyway, gonna be a nice evening. Will have a go through and make some purchases somewhere down the line when I have some £££. 

It also seems to have more tracks on there that aren't listed but play on the end of albums after the last listed tracks, I got to the end of I Care Becasue You Do and No Care started playing then With My Family etc. So it looks like the other tracks are in the streaming database but not listed to buy yet.

This bleep store is great and in line with whta I expected, after the Soundcloud dump and all he has been saying about wanting to release more stuff but conventional record release schedules and formats are so painfully slow and limited, this is a perfect solution and fitting for a prolific artist such as AFX.

Not listed for me, even after refreshing, website is obviously playing up.

aZ6SFVt.png

Yes no cares and with my family are both there to buy if you click "show all 19 tracks"

aZ6SFVt.png

God, that's been updated in the last few minutes. I started streaming these maybe 15 minutes ago and they're not on the page.

they better release this in flac