lol

lolol

lol

lol

lol

lolo

lololol

lolololol

Is the thinking with this still a new album release, bleep store sale, or both? Starting to get a little antsy here. July 6th is taking forever to arrive.

RDJ basically confirmed it's a bleep store. Something new is probably going to come along with it

Is the thinking with this still a new album release, bleep store sale, or both? Starting to get a little antsy here. July 6th is taking forever to arrive.

RDJ basically confirmed it's a bleep store. Something new is probably going to come along with it

When/where did he basically confirm this? Was this something he has said recently since the timer went up?

When/where did he basically confirm this? Was this something he has said recently since the timer went up?

47 seconds into this vid:

Woman (presumably): "Whats the timer counting down to?"

Rich: "It's a Bleep store"

Edited by slate

I don't want it to be a bleep store =(

Aphex equivalent to AE_LIVE then? Except we get visuals of his sets via NTS and Weirdcore, new track here and there?

T'would make sense since the timer had some loose affiliation with the field-day set. 

Greedy steve wants abloom, as much as he loves live sets. Alboom pls =(

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

It would, and I'd enjoy it thoroughly. 

But an album release would do a lot for me personally at this point in my life, that's all. Need some audio therapy.

Aphex equivalent to AE_LIVE then? Except we get visuals of his sets via NTS and Weirdcore, new track here and there?

T'would make sense since the timer had some loose affiliation with the field-day set. 

You're jumping to conclusions. The wrong ones, imo. Why would it be an equivalent to ae live? (Plus, elseq. ) it's equivalent in the sense that its an online store. And thats as far as itll gonna go, imo.

You're jumping to conclusions. The wrong ones, imo. Why would it be an equivalent to ae live? (Plus, elseq. ) it's equivalent in the sense that its an online store. And thats as far as itll gonna go, imo.

Only speculating! I'm trying to channel my inner marketer; if it is a bleep store it kind of follows my logic considering the field day/NTS thing, doesn't it?

I wouldn't be disappointed by any means. Just heavy specu-late-in' over here. =P

Can't imagine it would just be his live sets, seeing as 70% of them are not his music. Pretty sure he can't charge for that :^)

good point, yeah!

Yeah. More likely its going to be a load of mastered tracks from sc dump, imo. Or some new stuff. Imooooooo

Either would be so welcome, =)

Can't imagine it would just be his live sets, seeing as 70% of them are not his music. Pretty sure he can't charge for that :^)

This. Rich new album and Houston track pls !

haha oops

It'll be mastered Soundcloud stuff, along with digital releases of his out-of-print Rephlex material (AFX, The Tuss, etc.)

Edit: purely speculation, before someone gets the wrong idea lol

mastered sc dump is what i listen to in my dreams

It'll be mastered Soundcloud stuff, along with digital releases of his out-of-print Rephlex material (AFX, The Tuss, etc.)

Edit: purely speculation, before someone gets the wrong idea lol

This seems quite likely to me, plus some one off new tracks peppered in as well, I bet.