IGNORED

Guy gets banned from playing car stereo (not satire)

Zephyr_Nova

So this was front page of the local newspaper today, which as far as I know is not affiliated with the Onion in any way.  The people in my city are just awesome.

“I grew up in this town. I’m born and raised here,” Jourdenais said. “We’ve always had bass.”

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/man-banned-from-playing-car-stereo-in-central-saanich-1.23062379

Around his neck he wore the gold medal he won on Aug. 13 at the dB Drag Racing auto sound competition in Colwood. Hamilton won in the extreme sound pressure level category, although he admitted he was the only competitor.

That shit killed me.

Also Zeph I had no idea you lived on the island. I would have definitely hooked up a visit when I was in Van.

Around his neck he wore the gold medal he won on Aug. 13 at the dB Drag Racing auto sound competition in Colwood. Hamilton won in the extreme sound pressure level category, although he admitted he was the only competitor.

That shit killed me.

Also Zeph I had no idea you lived on the island. I would have definitely hooked up a visit when I was in Van.

Nuts!  Where are you living now?  (I'm assuming it's not actually the Heard and MacDonald Islands... though that would be most admirable.)

I miss Vic.

Vic misses u.

That shit killed me.

lol

Archived