IGNORED

Burial's Untrue is the most important electronic album of the century

zaphod

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my case it was more like buying a meal and then not finishing it because it wasn't that good.  But I also used to not like olives and now I really do, so we shall see.

well then bon appetit !

Should I attempt to order an apple pie, but refuse to take off my headphones for the entire exchange so as to not contaminate the experience?

No order nothing! Just sit in the corner staring non specifically forward and just take in the scene until the track phinishes. Then just leave.

Buying a kidney from a shady underworld lurker in a McDonald's at night when it's raining before taking the bus to train station where you will reflect on the sadness of your existence as an outcast of society. To cheer yourself up, you go to a warehouse rave and pop some E'z. The horror of your decrepit urban existence is kvlt as fuck but drugs make it look cooler. Little do you know that the fate which will befall you could be the plot of a Larry Clarke film and a cautionary tale to tell kids in school of the horrors of inner city decay and woodblocks. 

I like the latest thing even though there are so many layers of surface noise it's fairly close to listening to club bangers on a badly tuned AM-radio.

Archived