IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

3 hours ago, marf said:

looked up the net worth of the writer of "come on eileen". Probably the most radio rotated song in history. Kevin Rowland worth 1.5 million. How is this possible?

He’s got overall money for lyfe ? 

8 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Sounds like he has enough to live a comfortable life and leave something behind for his kids. 

"come on eileen". If you turn your radio on right now its probably playing. The numbers dont add up.

1 minute ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Bjork, nooooooo!  Wonder what the story behind that one is.

who knows.. my first guess is it'd have nothing to do w/race and it's some kind of icelandic myth based creature.. but whatever.. i mean.. is die antwoord racist for black paint? or is it culturally something different based on where they're from? 

i've read some vague things about it being a response to 9/11 (unclear what the thought process was there), and another about it being Icelandic dance type thing. Again, very vague.  Ah well, moving on.

• Like 1

it's interesting.. if i make a release 'pay what you want' on bandcamp.. as in $0.00 to download.. people won't pay too much attention. but if i make a release $5 then give out a bunch of DL codes on twitter people will get interested and use the download codes.

human psychology. perception of getting something limited for free because DL code vs i can get it for free whenever i want. 

perception of value. 

• Big Brain 1

decided to get my two upper wisdom teeth pulled after one cracked

after being filled in september to try and save

it was a different dentist who pulled and was a pro

after i was numbed up it took around a minute for both to be pulled

no messin' about and still no pain 48 hours later

going back to this dentist in the future

gave me my teeth to hold on to

the rest are in good nic

• Like 1

got called in today to assist with an arson investigation. pulled all the footage, and I get multiple views of the guy. took homeboy 2 tries to get that Molotov shit lit. first try the dumbass can't get the shit lit, but he knocked a hole in the glass. 2nd try he lights it with a new one, tosses it in, the shit burns for 2-3min, then sprinklers kick in to water it out. FD rolls trucks within 5 min, break a bunch of shit because they can. there is no more fire but fuck it.

why is the question now. why do dumbass people do dumbass shit all fuckin day long on this planet of ours. I easily start thinking we're all lying to ourselves saying shit will get better when it obviously won't. suppose it will, because good is better than bad yada yada when the end of the day hits, and we all sit and think wtf happened today. most of it is a shit show, then sleep happens, and we wake up thinking today will be better, and this goes on for the next how many years?

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

got called in today to assist with an arson investigation. pulled all the footage, and I get multiple views of the guy. took homeboy 2 tries to get that Molotov shit lit. first try the dumbass can't get the shit lit, but he knocked a hole in the glass. 2nd try he lights it with a new one, tosses it in, the shit burns for 2-3min, then sprinklers kick in to water it out. FD rolls trucks within 5 min, break a bunch of shit because they can. there is no more fire but fuck it.

why is the question now. why do dumbass people do dumbass shit all fuckin day long on this planet of ours. I easily start thinking we're all lying to ourselves saying shit will get better when it obviously won't. suppose it will, because good is better than bad yada yada when the end of the day hits, and we all sit and think wtf happened today. most of it is a shit show, then sleep happens, and we wake up thinking today will be better, and this goes on for the next how many years?

u a cop?

8 hours ago, nikisoko said:

u a cop?

nah. u ever see that show called MacGyver? that's me. and I mean the 1980's one with the mullet dude, not the crap reboot with millennials running around.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 9:20 AM, zero said:

nah. u ever see that show called MacGyver? that's me. and I mean the 1980's one with the mullet dude, not the crap reboot with millennials running around.

Can you stop a nuclear meltdown with a chocolate bar?

• Big Brain 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:20 AM, zero said:

I wanted to be you when I was 7 years old. Your theme song is the best thing ever. 

• Like 2

On 4/27/2022 at 2:20 PM, zero said:

u ever see that show called MacGyver? that's me. and I mean the 1980's one with the mullet dude, not the crap reboot with millennials running around.

you know it's true.

• Like 1