IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

oh wow, guess after a good 4 years at least, if not 6 or 8 more, I am back on watmm.  reunited and it feels so good.  I guess I am blessed for having been around earlier in the peace in that I am able to still login despite not having one of the newerly implemented paid accounts? I should lurk some more, try and recall my previous accounts other than I think Space Coyote? and consider signing up with a paid account considering all the good music, media and online discussion I recall watmm forums bringing me throughout now what I fondly remember as my earlier years on the internet.   I bootlegged old Jimmy red balls in Melbourne in 2012 and if that isn't otherwise circulated I will endeavor to try bring that with me this time around.

To complete the loop, revisiting the Smash TV video mixtapes things reminded me of this place after I worked out it was one of the creators posting here that had originally drew my attention to it.

Fuck and piss

15698238_1248692841880946_2497866876515089885_n.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

right?

Right. I don't mind what or mostly even how things are generally said - but the utter disrespect and rudeness towards any and all I do. I don't mind heated conversations, I don't mind disagreeing with people, and I don't mind being wrong - but I do mind when someone goes out of their way to insult, well, everyone, constantly.

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

jk rowling clearly knows a woman is

JK Rowling talking about courage and gender identity when she herself hid her gender by using only initials for her author name is some next level irony. 

If you like truffelmayo then your opinion on food is irrelevant and you should probably fuck off to basicbitchesthatareintobasicbitchesshitliketruffelmayostan. 

3 hours ago, Wunderbar said:

Do you guys ever look at a woman that transitioned to a man and think to yourself, damn she got some balls for doing that.

I did think the same about a trans girl that worked over here, like, shit, you really "got some balls" to go trough with it... no pun intended...

17 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Thomas Midgley Jr, the guy who invented leaded gasoline, got a lead poisoning when he was trying to prove that leaded gasoline can't cause lead poisoning.

Fun fact: He's also said to have "had more adverse impact on the atmosphere than any other single organism in Earth's history" because besides coming up with the leaded gasoline he came up with the idea of using CFCs for refrigeration and air conditioning.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

7 minutes ago, zkom said:

Thomas Midgley Jr, the guy who invented leaded gasoline, got a lead poisoning when he was trying to prove that leaded gasoline can't cause lead poisoning.

Fun fact: He's also said to have "had more adverse impact on the atmosphere than any other single organism in Earth's history" because besides coming up with the leaded gasoline he came up with the idea of using CFCs for refrigeration and air conditioning.

Another fun fact about Midgley: 

In 1940, at the age of 51, Midgley contracted polio, which left him severely disabled. He devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to lift himself out of bed. In 1944, he became entangled in the device and died of strangulation.

• Like 1