IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

patchouli, one of the worst smells in existence, does have value. it is a warning that you are about to be in the presence of someone you will undoubtedly not enjoy being around. an entitled goo-brained hippy type of person. so, once you smell patchouli you have a choice. leave or stay and hope the offender leaves. how long can you endure the foul smell will determine your actions. a possible 3rd option is to plug your nose with two halves of a cigarette.

• Haha 2

I hope behringer release a eurorack module with the name PatchUli and it has Uli’s face on it and comes with a set of cables of which the jacks look like two halves of cigarettes. 
Behind the panel is just one of those cheap battery powered mantra generators. 

• Farnsworth 1

since the fire near my apt happened and I've been just hopping from place to place, I've started eating what amounts to low value RPG items for dinner each night: bread, cheese, oil, jam, wine. each +5hp and regains a bit of carrying capacity. no cooking required, easy to scarf while a wolf and/or troll is attacking

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sounds quite similar to my diet, bread and oil (plus some salt and pepper ofc) go a long way and the versatility of jam, especially when cheese is in the mix, can’t be overstated. But please throw some vegetal in the mix, maybe some carrots and tomatoes? For your health! 

Spoiler

I almost scared myself to death just 1 hour ago or such... I don't do cocaine very often, must have done it like 4 or 5 times in my entire life... my 1st time was maybe last year or such... so, me and 2 friends came to my house with some beers and 4 grams of coke... on the second last line my friend was mentioning that people also die from coke overdose... and in the middle of that chat I started feeling something in my body I've never felt before... I'm too anxious to write it right now... just thinking about it... but yeah wtf dudes I don't think I'll touch that shit anymore... or do I need more practice? :facepalm:

I stopped drinking maybe 5 hours ago, am I on the clear to take 10mg of benzos? I'm still too fucking anxious can't stop shaking and I really need to chilllllllll pls Richie... I'm also a bit afraid to fall asleep right now... I'm very sleepy but I don't know, we've all heard stories about ppl that died in their sleep... I'm a bit paranoid maybe that's what you're thinking and you're totally right...

Edited by cruising for burgers

14 hours ago, logakght said:

It seems everyone now has autism/asperger after I got diagnosed with it.

self diagnosed? I'm thinking about writing something but I'm in no mental condition atm... and it might upset someone and when I read it tomorrow it won't even make sense to myself... oh right tomorrow is already today...

4 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

self diagnosed? I'm thinking about writing something but I'm in no mental condition atm... and it might upset someone and when I read it tomorrow it won't even make sense to myself... oh right tomorrow is already today...

No, actually went with a psychologist specialized in autism. 

6 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:
  Hide contents

I almost scared myself to death just 1 hour ago or such... I don't do cocaine very often, must have done it like 4 or 5 times in my entire life... my 1st time was maybe last year or such... so, me and 2 friends came to my house with some beers and 4 grams of coke... on the second last line my friend was mentioning that people also die from coke overdose... and in the middle of that chat I started feeling something in my body I've never felt before... I'm too anxious to write it right now... just thinking about it... but yeah wtf dudes I don't think I'll touch that shit anymore... or do I need more practice? :facepalm:

I stopped drinking maybe 5 hours ago, am I on the clear to take 10mg of benzos? I'm still too fucking anxious can't stop shaking and I really need to chilllllllll pls Richie... I'm also a bit afraid to fall asleep right now... I'm very sleepy but I don't know, we've all heard stories about ppl that died in their sleep... I'm a bit paranoid maybe that's what you're thinking and you're totally right...

u probably asleep now...my unprofessional advice?

1)R E L A X, B R O. no need to think bad thoughts at all. thoughts aren't reality. focus on breaths to calm the mind. yeah I know harder to do after drinking + coke...but u can try it.

2)listen to calm music! we're on a music forum ffs

3)don't take more shit hoping it will fix the first shit you took. that is bad! drinking more agua is a good idea. a ton of water or even like those sports drinks are what I'd say are a better idea. food helps...but yeah I know too much coke tells your brain food is a no no.

also, coke hangovers are the fuckin worst. 

• Like 1

coffee grinder got clogged. so i finally cleaned it after years and unclogged the clog. now it's like new and the finest grind setting makes coffee suitable for turkish coffee. it's the finest dust. my aeropress loves it and this morning i made a quite excellent cup of coffee.