IGNORED

I love you

cooliofranco

huh

Is this well known or how did you spot that? 

edit: nevermind sorry lol you found it watching sesame st with the daughter.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

so funny you posted this. We were putting my daughter to bed with some sesame st vids and as we were close to dreamland I heard the BOC sample and thought wtf and then fell asleep. Couldn't remember the vid...Glad you posted this, it was driving me nuts...

ah nice this is #rare, havent seen this before. theres this 

vid that has a few, but not this one. 

goddamn so new ones (to me) in there

dunno if it's well known. was just watching old episodes with my daughter and it hit me like a bolt of lightning

It's been known awhile but doesn't make the reveal to you less meaningful - there's nothing like spotting a sample like that.

Here's another Sesame Street sample in Aquarius and this version of Roygbiv that fucking hit me like a ton of bricks - one of my favorite bits from the show I'd all but forgotten about - Alphaquest. I remembered the melody but forgot the origin for the longest time. Thought it was from a different PBS show for awhile actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y029D8jG1XU

• 4 years later...

I don't really know how to respond to that bro other than you want to cut off your winkle and testicles and let me know about it.

But check this out. You're revealing things and it has a similarity to where i live and a little bit from the bible that i believe but i could be wrong. I'll give you a clue and if anyone else is accurate i'll let you know. On top of that i'll say this

There are few that find it.

Where am i?

Winkle, testicle and let. Dude mentioned Lopatin the other day.

Can i say this too? If you know where i live as if i had any worth. There are few that find it.

How can you guys see that shit? 

I'm going to say a couple more things. He can be me and he can be you. But what does he know really if he's not telling the "Whole" truth?

Talking around all of your heads?

Long live awesome music!

On 3/23/2023 at 8:54 AM, beerwolf said:

I am prepared to cut off my own winkle and testicles for a new album. Just thought I’d let you know ?

i learned the hard way that this strategy doesn't work. the brothers don't care, i doubt they're gonna see it anyway.

a new album would be the ultimate treat rn tho

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2023 at 6:09 PM, Dragon said:

i learned the hard way that this strategy doesn't work. the brothers don't care, i doubt they're gonna see it anyway.

a new album would be the ultimate treat rn tho

What's another five years? :L