IGNORED

New Chris Douglas releases 2018

cear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seaes bandcamp dump next plz

I've got the 3 (4?) CD set, I need to give it a listen again, it's been a while.

Not so sure on most of this BC stuff I've heard, didn't give much a thorough dive but wasn't doing much for me what I did breeze through.

Thanks - the Rook is back up alongside the recent releases but some of the older ones are no longer on there (Seaes II has gone)

Anyway I grabbed Vol III before it disappears again. This archive series is brilliant

Well silly price aside there's some great stuff on the archive releases. Worked through the first 2 and the last track on vol.1 in particular is lush. Wouldn't be out of place on a prime gescom release (coupled with the gescom tape in the photo makes me think he had a fair bit of contribution to that project).

Another one up...

https://amhain.bandcamp.com/album/kyjch-uyr-st

Though at the moment I'm feeling the archive stuff a bit more.

I found the later releases I picked up (ideoal oifrmech and fuadain liesmas) a bit impenetrable tbh, is any of the other mass of new stuff a little more...accessible?

Yeah Benacah still definitely my favourite of his, hits the sweet spot for me of crazy sound design and feels. Bardachd is pretty good too.

I'm thinking more out of the current bulk of music he's put out this last few months (archive stuff aside which is definitely sounding mint).

Archived