IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Avant Gardner 04.11.19

tudikaswayne

great show. had a great time dancing next to jules. obviously the best part was when he played aleksi and had all the syro pics of new yorkers. someone please post that. so many good moments. 

but.... nothing will beat houston.

which aleksi track was that? 

https://aleksiperala.bandcamp.com/track/uk74r1721031-2

great show. had a great time dancing next to jules. obviously the best part was when he played aleksi and had all the syro pics of new yorkers. someone please post that. so many good moments.

but.... nothing will beat houston.

which aleksi track was that?

https://aleksiperala.bandcamp.com/track/uk74r1721031-2

Must of just missed you Lopez. Would of said hi if I saw you or bumped into you. Until next time:)

Doesn’t have quite the impact in video but that track with all the screaming about 2 min into the second vid was savage live

not sure which video youre referring to but he played two tracks by naked (label is halcyon veil) at ceremonia that had a woman screaming w/ prurient style vocals

and agree, for me they made really good transitions / pallete cleansers live

Who else saw Ohneotrix Point Never on the Syro heads part? He must be flipping out about it. Haven't checked twitter to see if he knows he was on there.

+1 he was on there

We got SAW II CD1 TRK2 (original mx), 180db_, maybe a Quoth remix, and am I tripping or did I hear Abundance10edit? First track after the ambient open Felt like an unreleased thing.

180db. Think he's been lurking here? Naaaahhhh.

He pitched it down for the beginning and I thought it sounded leagues better than the original. Maybe it was also because he washed it in with another track.

Yeah when he dropped the other track on it I was like "ahhhhh shit. Daddy knows best"

He did play abundance, it was great. And hearing 180db in that context made me appreciate it a lot more. It's still my least favorite Syro track but it works well in a club setting

I had to have been standing next to or talking to some of you cats near the front of the line and front of stage. I’d have been wearing this hat.

for the next gig the watmm crew is rocking silly hats only mister

That SAW 3 track around 4:00 mins in about brought me to tears

There was a girl just to my right that was actually crying at this point. Very sober, but absolutely weeping

Yeah I'm pretty emotional over it. Rich plz release.

AWESOME:)

FULL GIG:

Part II:

That SAW 3 track around 4:00 mins in about brought me to tears

There was a girl just to my right that was actually crying at this point. Very sober, but absolutely weeping

Yeah I'm pretty emotional over it. Rich plz release.

Yep listened Twice

Cried Twice

Thanks RDJ

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: