The people in this country are bloodthirsty and crave state violence. Even Bernie was saying he'd keep up the drone stuff. Addressing this issue with the correct president is like trying to move a mountain by pushing it from the peak

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

I wonder when the president will address the nation in person about why he dropped out and answer questions? He announced it on twitter after repeatedly stating quite adamantly that he would not drop out, and he also said he would address the nation this week, but there does not seem to be any press briefings on the books. Must say, my conspiracy-prone mind is on low to moderate alert for this one . . .

Spoiler

What's your favorite Dale Gribble quote? : r/KingOfTheHill

• Big Brain 1

Please can she just not say anymore dumb shit or be all goofy nonsensical....just keep it straight

For now I will just ignore all the terrible stuff as it won't be as bad as the massive blister

Edited by Crazing
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

I wonder when the president will address the nation in person about why he dropped out and answer questions? 

my guess is if he's been sick or had covid, then he's going to wait until he has his vitality back before making a public address to the nation/world. at the debate disaster it was said he was getting over a cold, or at least that was the story as to why he came off as so hoarse and weak sounding. doubt he wants to do that again.

but I think we all know why he dropped out, it's not a huge mystery... he's too old! nothing wrong with being old, but at that age the days should consist of playing cards, leisurely listening to Sinatra, and watching Bonanza re-runs...not trying to lead a fucking country!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zero said:

but I think we all know why he dropped out, it's not a huge mystery... he's too old! nothing wrong with being old, but at that age the days should consist of playing cards, leisurely listening to Sinatra, and watching Bonanza re-runs...not trying to lead a fucking country!

ole Joe’s gonna be with shuffling into the Oval Office with a walker, two aides at his side, people off camera yelling ‘sir we’re live, we’re live!’ then after a minute of looking for the right way to sit he’s gonna grin at the camera, throw the walker through a window, punch one of the aides and go ‘fucker had a MAGA hat in his car last week, i saw it’ pull out a six shooter and twirl it, slap it sideways on the desk and then lean cooly, casually like he’s Arthur Fonzarella…stare down the camera and go ‘fooled you, ya dumb sumbitches, i’m free! Jill, get that leopard print skirt on, we’re going to Vegas baby!’ & as he’s strolling off, grabbing his leather jacket, he yells ‘have fun Kamala, i’m outie baby!’

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

44 minutes ago, auxien said:

ole Joe’s gonna be with shuffling into the Oval Office with a walker, two aides at his side, people off camera yelling ‘sir we’re live, we’re live!’ then after a minute of looking for the right way to sit he’s gonna grin at the camera, throw the walker through a window, punch one of the aides and go ‘fucker had a MAGA hat in his car last week, i saw it’ pull out a six shooter and twirl it, slap it sideways on the desk and then lean cooly, casually like he’s Arthur Fonzarella…stare down the camera and go ‘fooled you, ya dumb sumbitches, i’m free! Jill, get that leopard print skirt on, we’re going to Vegas baby!’ & as he’s strolling off, grabbing his leather jacket, he yells ‘have fun Kamala, i’m outie baby!’

It’s “Fonzarelli”. He’s not a cheese. 

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, auxien said:

Kinda like this?

• Haha 6

I gotta say, I do love how perfectly Kamala stole JDV’s vp-thunder. I wonder if Joe & Kam decided this two weeks ago and Kamala was like “Not yet, Joe. Wait until DT picks his vp, then drop out and my smile will replace all of his pictures in the papers.”

spacer.png

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

Calling on mods to please delete the fanfic that has developed itt asap

Yeah. That's some pretty difficult reading.

Though I guess it's a slight improvement on the "trump-curious" tendencies displayed on the last few pages.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

This thread is dreadful.

better call the Judge. 

a5c5999f0068ba3829ba190d28ac1f34.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, auxien said:

image.gif.d30928386831a283abd32a1599e907c6.gif

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

This thread is dreadful.

Whole conversation is still happening under the heading "2020 US Election" ffs. Hope that's not lost on anybody. 

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Yeah this should all be happening in the 2016 election thread. It never actually ended. We never left.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

To be totally clear.

She better than Trump....within this context of mmadness. Low low looooow bars. 

Can Trump still win? Absolutely. 

This is Keir Starmer world where non committal bland could be an asset. 

• Like 1

Appreciate the replies, I'll read them later. I find the Trump situation interesting, highly likely because it hooks into my fascination with cults, but don't spend a lot of time reading into it because it's probably a massive brain drain. So nice to get some cold hard facts from people I can trust and not some random doofus.

15 hours ago, taphead said:

I'm a big fan of Harris' "don't appear as though you are actively in the process of dying" policy, I feel like that's a really positive break from Biden's position in the opposite direction.

I am very hopeful that she wins, since Trump in power could have an impact on my rights in this country for decades to come. Like his VP candidate introduced legislation that would make it illegal for trans health care to be taught in institutions of higher learning, and I'd really like it for doctors to continue learning about my healthcare.

If re-elected, Trump could possibly pick 5 of the 9 SCOTUS members, that can't be allowed to happen.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

If re-elected, Trump could possibly pick 5 of the 9 SCOTUS members, that can't be allowed to happen.

Would you agree that she is the best bet right now?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

“I’ll have to get back to you on that” 

This was so brutal.. Just hours of both Democrats and Republicans just shredding the Secret Service to pieces 😄

She's trying to talk around everything, not answering correctly, dodging questions, blaming other things and after that crap she got verbally executed! 

I would never vote for someone like Trump but I still think it is very wrong to try to kill the guy. 
Security was also a total mess!