IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

13 minutes ago, jules said:

I’d guess the morphed circles from the onesix posters...

Same, given it was TDR. I'd be fine with simple differentiation like colour shade/text, but something tells me they'll continue down the AE_Live/elseq road.

I’d also double down on that bet and guess the new material later this year will have radically different artwork. The black and white simple geometry has reached its end.

Edited by jules

4 minutes ago, jules said:

I’d also double down on that bet and guess the new material later this year will have radically different artwork. The black and white simple geometry has reached its end.

Didn't they say today that the new stuff is gonna be alot different probably? (soundwise)

dunno if im miss-remembering

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

Didn't they say today that the new stuff is gonna be alot different probably? (soundwise)

I think sean said they redid the system. So Id say that’s a reasonable assumption though. Probably a double album of blyz castles.

• Farnsworth 1

Oof. 3 of them I quite raete, the other 2 are just there

31 minutes ago, jules said:

Probably a double album of blyz castles.

Exai, you're thinking of Exai my man

Speaking of which, just noticed Exai was 2+ hrs, Elseq was 4+ hrs, and NTS was 8:00.000 hrs. So 16 hrs Ae incoming lads :pedobear:

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

25 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

Oof. 3 of them I quite raete, the other 2 are just there

Exai, you're thinking of Exai my man

Speaking of which, just noticed Exai was 2+ hrs, Elseq was 4+ hrs, and NTS was 8:00.000 hrs. So 16 hrs Ae incoming lads :pedobear:

yeah please no. Because the quantity/quality inverse relationship is very evident in that stream of releases. 

9 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

yes, Sean said that it will sound different . Can't wait...

Edited by d-a-m-o

7 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

yes, Sean said that it will sound different . Can't wait...

can't wait either, i was a bit tired of that sorta 2D-glitchy-sharp sound palette tbh

17 minutes ago, amad said:

can't wait either, i was a bit tired of that sorta 2D-glitchy-sharp sound palette tbh

What are you saying was "2D-glitchy-sharp" sounding? Onesix? I certainly didn't find elseq or NTS Sessions to be so. Or AE_LIVE.

Edited by splesh

14 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

yeah please no. Because the quantity/quality inverse relationship is very evident in that stream of releases. 

Despite the fact that this might normally be the case, I must say that for my own tastes, quite a good amount of my absolute favourite material by the 'chre has been found among the more recent releases. It's not just more enjoyable since I've listened less often, but I'll admit that is likely somewhat a factor.

• Like 3

On 4/3/2020 at 3:35 AM, eye said:

Seems like they're posting the AENA artwork, see #2015

Yeah, for sure. Set by set, but I suspect it's because they're chomping at the bit to unleash what they've done for OneSix and/or other new Ae releases...

no. i believe sam mentioned both sessions and livesets are in the pipeline. looks like live sets will be first. then sessions will follow. although the form of those sessions is unclear. might be a proper album. but at this point i think it's more likely it's similar to elseq and nts sessions. 

anywho, my take.

5 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

"2 albums prepped"... sounds pretty clear to me, but what do i know.

this.

And for what I've understand it's not long jam ala elseq or NTS, more produced/edited/polished