IGNORED

Topic for Electronic Music Streaming Events (due to social distancing):

Goiter Sanchez

Any of you old school Junglists might like to know that Bizzy B has started doing his Amen Therapy streams and other stuff semi-regularly on his Instagram & YouTube channel (and I think maybe his Facebook too). 
Additionally, tonight at 8 (UK time) SHY FX is doing a 30 minute mix on Annie Mac’s BBC 1 radio show. 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:05 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

Any of you old school Junglists might like to know that Bizzy B has started doing his Amen Therapy streams and other stuff semi-regularly on his Instagram & YouTube channel (and I think maybe his Facebook too). 

He’s doing one tonight, y’all!!

10:30pm (UK time)... Jump on it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Braintree said:

Man, I was so drunk. I don't even remember what I played.

Lots of headbangin' hardcore stuff, recent bandcamp acquisitions.  'Twas enjoyable.

• Like 1

I'll be starting off with a selection of avant-garde/ambient music about 7pm pacific time.

• Like 1

Actually from last month, repeated earlier this evening but still too late to actually tune in. Anyway, Paul Hartnoll does a live Orbital set from home. Particularly notable for an unreleased 1989 track, a beautiful new untitled piece, and some incredibly embarrassing sober-middle-aged-white-bloke-on-his-own dancing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's always nice to see the Novation Bass Station amongst the gear of this caliber of musician. Seems universally adored.

Aaaaaaaand we're live:

twitch.tv/IntelligentDanceParty

Set times:
7pm Colin Dyer (William S. Braintree)
8pm Bewwip
9pm Cygnus
10pm DJ Manos
11pm Panic Bomber

Edited by Goiter Sanchez
embed nonfunction

On 5/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, Braintree said:

It's always nice to see the Novation Bass Station amongst the gear of this caliber of musician. Seems universally adored.

I watched a fair bit of the Hacienda House Party 2 on Saturday, sets from Arthur Baker (with his kids playing in the garden behind him) and Graeme Park were ace.

Bay Area IDM collective IDP is streaming again right now, this time to celebrate the release of related label Nebleena's inaugural release:

twitch.tv/IntelligentDanceParty

Setlist:
7:30 Liz Revision (subVariant)
8:30: Ando Laj (Wandering Eye / Toronto)
9:15: Ghroth (ELEXVE / Nebleena)
10:10: Wake (Schematic)
10:55: Colin Dyer (Schematic)

neb001_vinyl_release_flyer_ok.png

• Like 1