IGNORED

What tune is going round your head (whether you like it or not)

mcbpete

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The intro lyric to one of my songs that i was practising last night, but with the lyric that i don't want to have as the intro lyric. It's fucking annoying, hardly ever do i cross paths with my songs in my head as an irritant 'going round in your head whether you like it or not' thing. Usually it's something horrible pop thing that i half heard a portion of the chorus over shopping centre speakers once months ago, because this is the only possible way that that kind of shit could invade my aural space. So now when i can glory in actually being numbed by the interminable experience of subconscious repetition with one of my songs for fucking once. It's some dumbarse lyric i adlibbed for irony once months ago.

fuckingfukerinthefukarsemuthafukka

hrmm, i wonder if i was in a shopping centre at the time.

For some reason when I pull back the curtains and it's a real bright morning (like this morning), I just can't get this bastard out my head for ages:

LOL, classic. I'm envisioning the beginning of some horrible 80's montage with that scene in mind.

Woke up with this melody in my head, again:

When I saw this thread a minute ago I was shocked to realize there was no song stuck in my head. I was going to post that I was experiencing a rare moment of no music in my head, but then Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime took over.

So I've been waking up humming and singing the start, the flute part from fucking Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On for the last year. Every single day, It's like a disease. I'm even spreading it among friends.

Archived