IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

Still nothing in Turkey either.

You were my lone Turkish order! I am sure you'll get it any day now...

So this happened: In the building complex I live, the security called me and said that I had a package to be delivered from our Turkish post office (PTT) and 15 minutes later I called the security about what happened to my delivery, the guy said they left. I was way too angry today.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received mine also undamaged- Thanks a lot Joyrex.

There is one small small thing I would kindly ask for: I love the behind-the-tray picturette of the cardgame without window.

Is it possible to make this one also available as artwork like the cover?

Joyrex please ?

There is one small small thing I would kindly ask for: I love the behind-the-tray picturette of the cardgame without window.

Joyrex please ?

Oh, you mean not inside the Caustic Window "frame"? With the foil stamping effect?

Anyone in Ireland still not got theirs? I'm getting a tad miffed at this stage, I gotta say.

I'm sorry it hasn't arrived yet - please email me (webmaster@watmm.com) and I'll get a tracking number to you and let's see where it's at!

Joyrex please ?

Oh, you mean not inside the Caustic Window "frame"? With the foil stamping effect?

I mean the image right under the CD tray. It's hard to see, looks like a bit tinted into the cardboard.

Joyrex please ?

Anyone in Ireland still not got theirs? I'm getting a tad miffed at this stage, I gotta say.

I'm sorry it hasn't arrived yet - please email me (webmaster@watmm.com) and I'll get a tracking number to you and let's see where it's at!

Ain't got mine yet but I am as far away from Dublin as you can get...Joyrex.. i'll email you...

Fucking LOL... 99 quid? piss taken!

I should flood Ebay with my dwindling stock at bargain prices...

Archived