IGNORED

Euro 2020/21

The English weren't around for the Romans, and the Normans and Danes were in such tiny numbers that they had zero impact on the gene pool.  Compare that to today where 98% of Americans and nearly 2/3rds of Indians have some English blood in them.  Even 10% of Chinese have anglo saxon heritage, and we didn't even colonise them. 

I don't have much skin in this game, I'm actually descended from Sarmatian noblemen who served the Roman's along Hadrian's Wall.  They were the origin of the King Arthur myths.  I don't recognise the current royal family of german paedos, as I have a stronger claim to the throne than any of them.  I spoke to my MP about this, but she didn't seem that interested.

Anyway, Im just trying to bring people together, no need for this racist grasping from you two.  It reads a lot like someone's grandma got a lot of free spam after the liberation of Italy, if you know what I mean.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, kakapo said:

Even 10% of Chinese have anglo saxon heritage, and we didn't even colonise them. 

Damn it, you got me again. Next pair of lilac chinos is on me.

17 minutes ago, kakapo said:

It reads a lot like someone's grandma got a lot of free spam after the liberation of Italy, if you know what I mean.

Is this the Dennis Hopper speech from True Romance in abbreviated form?

does no one understand that it’s coming home is drenched in irony. only brits truly love being told how bad things really are. it’s a bit. Even the chavs who think it isn’t a bit are in on it.

• Like 1

This tournament it's slowly, palpably, evolving into borderline hysteria though. Since the Germany game. Foul. Even Bristol, which exists under a permahaze of weed, is fevered.

Very regrettable. Hopefully, all shall be shit & grey again in a few months. And none of those degenerate Mancini jackets either.

(good to see GL Vialli healthy & well)

4 hours ago, dr lopez said:

does no one understand that it’s coming home is drenched in irony. only brits truly love being told how bad things really are. it’s a bit. Even the chavs who think it isn’t a bit are in on it.

Everyone understands it. But there's also a desperate longing deep in the English psyche for it to come home.

Big day today then. If we win (I think we have a good chance which seems almost unreal because it’s been so long) I wonder how many thousands of sickies are gonna be pulled tomorrow?

I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5am tomorrow ?

Lol what a mess of a human trash.

I hope Italy will win the match, this could be the best thing since 7-1 when it comes to crushed hopes and dreams. Kuipers' judgement drastically declined over the years, expecting English favouritism. I would bet for at least 3 Sterling dives during the match...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
36 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

I hope Italy will win the match, this could be the best thing since 7-1 when it comes to crushed hopes and dreams. Kuipers' judgement drastically declined over the years, expecting English favouritism. I would bet for at least 3 Sterling dives during the match...

'kin ell pal did the wife leave you recently or something??

On 7/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, Amen Warrior said:

Jewels remain still gleaming

(dont mansplain to me the actual lyrics)

mate the lyrics are clearly pools in may still streaming..

2 hours ago, Adamovich said:

Disappointing, but not unexpected. Football does attract these sorts of fans, and the resultant stupidity. They should have had the game earlier, reduced the drinking time. There'll probably be carnage either way tonight, though I hope not.